Anna & Alex - Part 2

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Talvez ela quisesse, mas ele ainda é um idiota. A cultura que permite isso está doente. Eu fui ensinado em uma idade adiantada não bater em qualquer um na cara porque poderia causar hearing & visão damage.she deve ter sofrido o abuso como uma criança para permitir que tal coisa ocorra. E se é parte de seu amor não me surpreenderia se ele faz ainda pior do que alex quando eles estão em casa.

I think it's really something of a cultural factor for yes relationships.

I see this with less emphasis, but I see in Effie, Sasha and Swing's guest, Eric, a male guest in Barc1 (I can not remember the girl's name now, but it was in the same time as Estela (who is also an example), Smith And the guest in Tara and Will.

Reinforcement, here I only cite examples of low impact. I do not aim Lev or Bogarth. Even Elfim attenuates for what he is now.

In the examples above his women received him with agreement and well....
:dodgy:

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

I think it's really something of a cultural factor for yes relationships.

I see this with less emphasis, but I see in Effie, Sasha and Swing's guest, Eric, a male guest in Barc1 (I can not remember the girl's name now, but it was in the same time as Estela (who is also an example), Smith And the guest in Tara and Will.

Reinforcement, here I only cite examples of low impact. I do not aim Lev or Bogarth. Even Elfim attenuates for what he is now.

In the examples above his women received him with agreement and well....
:dodgy:

I see it not really as a cultural factor. More like a sexual fetish which might not be for everybody fun to watch.  

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Eu não vejo isso realmente como um fator cultural. Mais como um fetiche sexual que pode não ser para todo mundo divertido de assistir.  

Da ! I only associate then one thing all there and here it has in common. Russians.

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Can someone please give me the quick who fucked who rundown. Thx!

Ok my friend here you go:

1. Rex fucked Candy, Alex fucked Anna, Dean fucked Dana
  2. Dean fucked Candy, Alex still fucked Anna, Rex fucked Dana and off to bedroom
  3. Next round Alex fucked Anna and Dean DP her for about 10 seconds. Candy got fingered by Dean
  4. Rex and Dana fucked about 3 and a half hrs in bedroom. Just EPIC.
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Alguém pode me dar o rápido que fodeu quem rundown. THX!

Candy and Rex, Dana and Dean, Anna and Alex. In addition to their own partners.

Toast: Dp Anna, Alex and Dean (very fast). Candy apparently disapproved of this.

And Dana and Rex, a 4-hour marathon in Anna's room. And as you like Rex ended in Dana's mouth and swallowed.
Fast enough for you?
:heart::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Toast: Dp Anna, Alex and Dean (very fast). Candy apparently disapproved of this.

And Dana and Rex, a 4-hour marathon in Anna's room. And as you like Rex ended in Dana's mouth and swallowed.
Fast enough for you?

DA. But I was faster :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Fast enough for you?

She not only swallowed it she literally begged for it and blew him hard once more to get his cum 

• Upvote 1