Anna & Alex - Part 2

11 minutes ago, Russ said:

So Peter & Emma are coming back according to VH how about putting Candy and Dean with them?

After what we saw today, I would have preferred Dana and Rex.
Dana will shake Emma until she lowers her barriers. And Peter along with Rex will partner on it.
:biggrin:

I still prefer Candy and Dean doing partnerships and tips with Alex and Anna. And going to the end. Candy and Dean did it and they deserve it.

With a great feeling of sadness I see Dean and Candy getting ready to go but with a great feeling of joy we have more concrete indications of the next visit there of the two being more interesting and complete.
See them as soon as possible.

And I get the impression that at home and alone, Candy is going to give Dean a pussy beating that will make him look like Rex.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, thedbear said:

With a great feeling of sadness I see Dean and Candy getting ready to go but with a great feeling of joy we have more concrete indications of the next visit there of the two being more interesting and complete.
See them as soon as possible.

And I get the impression that at home and alone, Candy is going to give Dean a pussy beating that will make him look like Rex.:biggrin:

DA :biggrin:

33 minutes ago, thedbear said:

After what we saw today, I would have preferred Dana and Rex.
Dana will shake Emma until she lowers her barriers. And Peter along with Rex will partner on it.
:biggrin:

I still prefer Candy and Dean doing partnerships and tips with Alex and Anna. And going to the end. Candy and Dean did it and they deserve it.

Could it be that these four have all the normal jobs they would never give for the venture vhtv?

10 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Could it be that these four have all the normal jobs they would never give for the venture vhtv?

For Candy and Dean I find it a bit complicated.

We have evidence that their professional agendas are somewhat tight. As I have noted about here before, possibly with more fidelity weekends or anticipated these.

For Rex and Dana nothing visualized, more also I believe limited like Deam and Candy.
Same condition of availability.
Of course, all four have high potential for entertaining at the end of the week and scoring a few days in the course of the week.

Everything therefore depends on specific agreements on these limitations.

4 minutes ago, Chicago515 said:

Alex isn't awake for more than 15 minutes and Anna already is sucking his dick in the living room while he plays a game on his phone.  

Haha yes and Rex and Dana are already awake. Hope theres still sth. left from dinner before. Those guys must be hungry.