Anna & Alex - Part 2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Talvez Se ela não "gosta", ela fica colocada em um cão canil por 3 dias. Vou continuar cético sobre esse ponto. 

As I said, each one has his own ways. As for the kennel, there are people who also like this. You'll understand again.
:biggrin:

Just now, Amy3 said:

But what of she's not one of them. 

I guess we never know. I wont take sides here. Each site can be right here. But as I said many times before this forum told me dont judge participants too early and dont trust them too early. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Acho que nunca sabemos. I rotina pegue a lados aqui. Cada site pode estar aqui. Mas como eu disse muitas vezes antes deste fórum me disse que não julgar os participantes muito cedo e não confiar neles muito cedo. 

:biggrin:

We can delude ourselves all day. I suppose if it was my website, I'd want to know the truth of the matter. I would hope that VH would not tolerate real abuse. I'll just assume that VH has done their part, but it's still not my thing. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

We can delude ourselves all day. I suppose if it was my website, I'd want to know the truth of the matter. I would hope that VH would not tolerate real abuse. I'll just assume that VH has done their part, but it's still not my thing. 

VH is now careful has hell after the R&S incident. And its totally okay when its not your thing Amy. :heart:

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Let us understand this and I think that somehow will satisfy your inquiry.
We had an incident in the old apartment that mobilized everyone here.
See, however, that this couple never came again. So I can intuit that yes, VH closely follows these situations and measures their consequences, intervening when necessary.

• Upvote 1

i still say that she was abused probably from a young age. she takes it cause she thinks it's normal. it's not. as i said at first it looked like he was laying off . then at the end he went right back to his old ways. ash is right. he's probably doing much worse than this at home. i have family members who suffered sexual & physicl abuse at young ages & it has affected their entire lives & the lives of those around them. there is no excuse for rex to do this to her. he's a worthless piece of shit.

• Upvote 3