Anna & Alex - Part 2

3 minutes ago, nack said:

Morning Peeps !! How's everything going ?

:cool:

Good morning Nack! Anna and Alex have a new couple over. About 3hrs into the usual nothing and waiting.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

and not even then. Nothing but oral sex swapping for quite some time. Don't think we will ever see it again.

Don't take that away from ME! It was my only hope in seen them swap. 

Hope is eternal!

Look like I tune in right time unless the makeout session has also happen earlier between the girls. 

1 minute ago, Hectorxx1 said:

Don't take that away from ME! It was my only hope in seen them swap. 

Hope is eternal!

Look like I tune in right time unless the makeout session has also happen earlier between the girls. 

hehe! Ok, there is always hope. A tiny one and that's what keeps us glued.

Thanks for the heads up Amy.Whether you hate them or love them,the hotties keep churning up at their apartment and sometimes weirdos too.

USP of this apartment..the unpredictability!!

Just now, nack said:

Thanks for the heads up Amy.Whether you hate them or love them,the hotties keep churning up at their apartment and sometimes weirdos too.

USP of this apartment..the unpredictability!!

I think they're the most attractive couple I notice since I start to watch this apartment. 

Some say that "Variety is the spice of life" and having people over those make this apartment fun. Yet I only have eyes for Anna lol

Yes, Anna will always be the queen of VH. She found a wonderful couple this go around. Keeping my fingers crossed. I just love how there doesn't seem to be any of the ugly stuff here at the moment. This is fun, normal, couple. It seems.