Anna & Alex - Part 2

The bdsm stuff has really fallen off here. I'm fine with that, but everyone knows that Alex is not fine with it. That stuff is his true sexual passion. I get the feeling that Anna just didn't really like it all that much. She tried getting herself in shape for it for like a day and the went back to her normal lazy self. Maybe Alex was tying to talk her into the garbage bag again so he can do bdsm stuff with Terry while she has to watch from a peep hole.

2 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

This is the first they have met

no. the orgy night they met but ashley stayed in bed for the entire gangbang & orgy. renenber that anna & ashley were out during the gangbang & came back to find out what happened. she wasn't happy.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

no. the orgy night they met but ashley stayed in bed for the entire gangbang & orgy.

I remember Ashley ducking in the closet when she saw terry was still there afterwards

8 minutes ago, hotdad2 said:

does anyone have any pics of anna getting fucked by another guy from the night of the big orgy.

Golfer comes through for you. You're awesome Golfer!❤️

14 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

no. the orgy night they met but ashley stayed in bed for the entire gangbang & orgy. renenber that anna & ashley were out during the gangbang & came back to find out what happened. she wasn't happy.

I couldn't imagine being in another room while hearing the sounds on an orgy the next room. I cannot even fathom it.