Anna & Alex - Part 2

6 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

Golfer, I agree with what you said about Zoe. She is my second favorite of the current time. My favorite is Iris, she always seems to have a positive attitude and she is always herself.

Iris is the life insurance of VV. Thats why we will never see her here at VH. She and Lex can demand from VV what they want to stay I guess :angel:

16 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

Golfer, I agree with what you said about Zoe. She is my second favorite of the current time. My favorite is Iris, she always seems to have a positive attitude and she is always herself.

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Iris is the life insurance of VV. Thats why we will never see her here at VH. She and Lex can demand from VV what they want to stay I guess :angel:

iris is gr8 also. and yes she is badly needed at vv. she has an attitude that things need to be fun & i don't see much of that with anyone else.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

iris is gr8 also. and yes she is badly needed at vv. she has an attitude that things need to be fun & i don't see much of that with anyone else.

Yes Iris is one of a kind. She can change a boring party to a pervert naughty orgy :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Since we are all kinds of off topic in this thread. I got a text message from my cell phone carrier threatening to demote me to a lower priority status if I don't stop using so much damn data. Lol

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Since we are all kinds of off topic in this thread. I got a text message from my cell phone carrier threatening to demote me to a lower priority status if I don't stop using so much damn data. Lol

Was means lower priority status?

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Was means lower priority status?

Mean they will slow my internet service to a crawl.  I have unlimited data, but they will slow service down if I use too much.

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I hit 30gb. Probably a good chunk of that was from watching Casahot with my damn jaw hanging open and drool running down my shirt.

Haha you have to call and tell them its fucking important you are on of the best worldwide voyeur site experts and you cant miss one second :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

If you had to pick one tenant, and only one tenant to follow from now on, who would it be? For me, that answer will always be Anna.

If ask me 
I prefer the last guest girl in Anna apartment .

She's not tenant, i know, but I can't forget her,  

very frisky playful and exciting.

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, aubada said:

If ask me 
I prefer the last guest girl in Anna apartment .

She's not tenant, i know, but I can't forget her,  

very frisky playful and exciting.

Yes, she seems like a ball of fun. I really think Anna liked her a lot. I thought for sure we would see a full swap.

• Upvote 2