Anna & Alex - Part 2

And by the way . All the moments with Terry, short or long in the kitchen or bathroom deserve their place in best moments.
They merit to have their place there. If they have not yet provided it, then do so before they get lost on the time line.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, thedbear said:

And by the way . All the moments with Terry, short or long in the kitchen or bathroom deserve their place in best moments.
They merit to have their place there. If they have not yet provided it, then do so before they get lost on the time line.

don't worry. they should all be there now. if anything is missing let me know.

14 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

don't worry. they should all be there now. if anything is missing let me know.

OK ! I am now reviewing on the time line the moments of Dean and shy girl in sex under blankets. The second round since the first is already lost in the line. It would have been 10 were it not for this concealed visuaiization.

I do this by reason of having seen little that she and Dean left together, but by no means does she equate or can replace Terry, who still has my total preference with Deam.

For this to be changed, which I consider really impossible, would have to literally change from "water to wine" and this has only been achieved once in all history (sorry for heresy and inadequate comparison).

13 minutes ago, thedbear said:

OK ! I am now reviewing on the time line the moments of Dean and shy girl in sex under blankets. The second round since the first is already lost in the line. It would have been 10 were it not for this concealed visuaiization.

I do this by reason of having seen little that she and Dean left together, but by no means does she equate or can replace Terry, who still has my total preference with Deam.

For this to be changed, which I consider really impossible, would have to literally change from "water to wine" and this has only been achieved once in all history (sorry for heresy and inadequate comparison).

according to the operator timeline both undercover sessions should be there. wait. think something is missing. let me check.

Wow! I see now by the time line that we had more rounds between Terry and Dean this morning? She really is incredible.
And from what I see, Alex must have an adequate supply of condoms now for these "emergencies";

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Wow! I see now by the time line that we had more rounds between Terry and Dean this morning? She really is incredible.
And from what I see, Alex must have an adequate supply of condoms now for these "emergencies";

They are out of condoms thats why the last sessions between Terry and Dean had no fucking

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

there were 2 scenes undercover that were missing but i just saved them. they should be in archive soon.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

according to the operator timeline both undercover sessions should be there. wait. think something is missing. let me check.

Covering all of Terry's passages I recognize, almost impossible. She sprayed the apartment as a whole. Kitchen, hall, bathroom and room cams (all). Up to the balcony (even if we could not see).
The only place that she did not pass with characteristic presence was the sacred room of Anna and Alex.

And this is what irritates me the most, because everyone who has passed through this apartment and in sequence this room have left their mark and presence. With or without provocation.
Example? Danna and the single girl or her friends later along with Anna.

The first one who did something more than provocative and equally covered was now the shy girl. This I can not accept.

Just now, thedbear said:

Covering all of Terry's passages I recognize, almost impossible. She sprayed the apartment as a whole. Kitchen, hall, bathroom and room cams (all). Up to the balcony (even if we could not see).
The only place that she did not pass with characteristic presence was the sacred room of Anna and Alex.

And this is what irritates me the most, because everyone who has passed through this apartment and in sequence this room have left their mark and presence. With or without provocation.
Example? Danna and the single girl or her friends later along with Anna.

The first one who did something more than provocative and equally covered was now the shy girl. This I can not accept.

I'm starting to look like Amy about Alex. Hahahahahaha!
:cool:

• Upvote 1