Anna & Alex - Part 2

I do not think Ashley is leaving Anna's apartment. Still.
But let's face it that after the event with Dean (again) on the couch, she's still there and in this "disguised" way, it's really going to be difficult for Anna to cover up.

here is a wild thought. ashley was smiling at anna at the closet & anna said something in her ear & smiled. ashley didn't take more than her shoulder bag & kissed dean like nothing was wrong. maybe anna is going to put them in an apt together. maybe even chloe's if that doesn't shape up. it will probably fail but chloe's is going down the tubes & at least dean & ashley are mature enough to not break the cams.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Eu estava ocupado com outra coisa (imagine isso) e todos se foram. A linha do tempo mostrou que anna e ashley partiam às 20:22. o que está acontecendo?

Capture_2017_06_20_14_01_35_717.png

Capture_2017_06_20_14_01_44_900.png

Dean, he gave her money in Anna's room earlier. Apparently, and Anna's behavior was considerable. Maybe they went to buy clothes. My guess.

16 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Dean, he gave her money in Anna's room earlier. Apparently, and Anna's behavior was considerable. Maybe they went to buy clothes. My guess.

I did see the money exchange but didn't have any idea what it was for

3 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I did see the money exchange but didn't have any idea what it was for

As I said ! My guess . For ordinary shopping, I believe it was not Women only go out with this behavior when it is for clothes or perfumes and shoes.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I really hope you are right and after going back on timeline I see where it looked like anna was telling the girl --you have no clothes ---and then Ashley was like she didn't have any money and then dean looked like he was indicating he would give money ---and later did---I hope I totally misinterpreted completely and she is staying --