Anna & Alex - Part 2

25 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I really hope you are right and after going back on timeline I see where it looked like anna was telling the girl --you have no clothes ---and then Ashley was like she didn't have any money and then dean looked like he was indicating he would give money ---and later did---I hope I totally misinterpreted completely and she is staying --

Let's see how things will go now.
I note, however, about Ashey on the couch (which you marked) that her initial "resistance" is no longer as solid as it was at the beginning.
If Dean wins this "fight" in front of the cams, Anna and Alex will be able to judge the VH bonus year. And with total approval from all of us here.

i guess ashley figures that as long as she keeps cooking she'll never have to take her clothes off. or if she continues to act this way we will all fall asleep & won't be able to watch her fuck (maybe since we can't see it) under the blanket.

Capture_2017_06_20_17_04_10_607.png

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, sr71gn said:

I really hope you are right and after going back on timeline I see where it looked like anna was telling the girl --you have no clothes ---and then Ashley was like she didn't have any money and then dean looked like he was indicating he would give money ---and later did---I hope I totally misinterpreted completely and she is staying --

Just correcting an earlier idea. Did not see the girls came with any purse that indicated some kind of shopping. Neither the market.

As for another remark I made about Dean and bonus of the year, one word only; Shiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu !!!!!::)

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Just correcting an earlier idea. Did not see the girls came with any purse that indicated some kind of shopping. Neither the market.

As for another remark I made about Dean and bonus of the year, one word only; Shiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu !!!!!::)

but the views are coming from dean being the sex god as well as being the failing average guy.

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

but the views are coming from dean being the sex god as well as being the failing average guy.

Just doing a quick checklist:
Cam 2 (free) -ok
Cam 3 (paid) -ok
Cam 4 (paid) -ok

All with excellent NV-Night Visions for the rest of the night.

And remembering. Dean did not fail at any point with Terry and from what we see (???) neither with Ashley. So far .:cool:

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Just doing a quick checklist:
Cam 2 (free) -ok
Cam 3 (paid) -ok
Cam 4 (paid) -ok

All with excellent NV-Night Visions for the rest of the night.

And remembering. Dean did not fail at any point with Terry and from what we see (???) neither with Ashley. So far .:cool:

i wouldn't call it a roaring success so far. and with terry i didn't leave this apt live for the whole night. right now i'm just checking it once in a while. a huge difference.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i wouldn't call it a roaring success so far. and with terry i didn't leave this apt live for the whole night. right now i'm just checking it once in a while. a huge difference.

Me too. Same for Terry and same for this moment now.:biggrin: