Anna & Alex - Part 2

Terry was ready for another party like last week but now we got one lame couple follow by even bigger lame couple. Terry where ever you are right now I hope you are getting the attention you need please your sexual need cause Anna and Alex apartment was fail.

Guess it's going to be Anna and Alex and Brew and Drew with Ashly and Dean in the bedroom. Well, as long as Drew fucks Anna, all is not lost, although I would prefer to have Terry in the mix too.

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

after this i would send ashley packing & tell dean it's her or a & a & sex with people that want to have fun. she has killed the entire night. this was her chance to not be an asshole & she blew it. if she didn't want to participate she could have gone to bed or gone out for a drink. gtfo ashley. i've seen enough of you.

I agree

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Guess it's going to be Anna and Alex and Brew and Drew with Ashly and Dean in the bedroom. Well, as long as Drew fucks Anna, all is not lost, although I would prefer to have Terry in the mix too.

Amy, you can only see what's in the best moments. I followed almost everything online. I was free on this happy day.
Much, Terry's details among the later passages, preparations, or sequences were lost.

What bothers me is that the apartment I've been for months defending and believing is going down the drain (with curtains, blankets, cabinets, NV and everything else) because of a unique presence that neither part of the project is. And that nobody does anything about it.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

now anna is never going to fuck anyone but alex until he does something. carmen? terry? alex doesn't do it on his own. iris practically grabbed his dick to stick in anita at their last voro party & he still wouldn't do anything. terry pulled his dick out & started sucking it or that would have never happened & therefore anna would not have gotten fucked by the e d guy. she is keeping ashley as a buffer. but in the end it is going to kill their voyeur jobs because i would guess that about 99% of vh members are really pissed. ashley has to go & anna will have to beg terry to come back with a bound gangbang & 10 man bukakke to anna to get back what she lost tonight.

• Upvote 1

Just now, thedbear said:

And, 0.2% approval and satisfaction.
06 hours later.

you are being generous with the approval rating. this was the biggest letdown i've seen. they let the hottest girl walk & kept a cancer that will spread in this apt till it dies.

26 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

The magic hour has arrived. Too bad the MVP is off the lineup.

Yes, the magic hour has arrived and I see by a quick click that it begins to be carried out on purpose.

Unfortunately, the "magic" we could expect was broken by some earlier moves to this one and I'm leaving.

I retrieve everything later on the time line. Or I work on the best moments.

I also hope that Dean together with Aslhey will save us from his presence there for this total weekend

Even if we do not have anything in this apartment, at least we do not run the risk of being once again faced with what "no" we have seen here.

I reinforce "seeing" since I think this would be the primary purpose of the site.
See you all later.