Anna & Alex - Part 2

What saddens me most is that the only thing we saw, everyone here in all these hours following up was a faint sex in Anna's room under blankets ....
Anna and I believe Vh should be "happy" to once again have disappointed all of their users (paying here). Anna even wore her shorts

And all because of a simple guest that does not add up and so far only has subtracted here.

Let's now go to a lame group video and bury this wasted day off.
For us of course, since the audience points they certainly accounted for in their favor.

I sincerely hope that Ashley will leave as soon as possible and Anna will never have the unfortunate idea of letting someone like she else step on and settle in this apartment.

• Upvote 1

DAM!!!  I just tuned back in!!!  This is one hell of a party.  Ain't it???   And to think I was excitedly watching paint dry on my shed before this.... Good night fellow peeps.  If by chance anything does happen I'll get it in the archives.  In this case the anticipation won't kill me..  ::)

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I'm not saying she isn't faking it --This is her big attraction --I have only watched her fucking all these guys one night--I have watched sara many many times and I firmly believe she is for real--I'm not saying terry is or is not faking -- I am only talking appearance and why they think she is so hot

If you're pinpointing when Terry's orgasm is true, see how she moves when Dean gives her oral sex. Details of whole body spasms.

came back for a minute to see what i missed. oh that's right . nothing. i don't think that dean is a bad guy or a bad lover. i do think he is an idiot for letting ashley ruin the night & for letting her do it without so much as a bj. every other girl did that & he wasn't even going out with them. after terry showed up i really thought that this would be a gr8 night & i would be praising anna but instead it turned into 1 of the biggest wastes of time ever on vh. not only did nothing happen but the hottest girl ever to cross the threshold of a & a's apt probably will never return. also bree & drew who were gr8 in there previous visit have been neutered. now i will go back to the point that i was at before terry showed up last week to save a & a from themselves & just check the timeline to see if a miracle might occur. and i can tell what language ashley laughs in. the language that says fuck all the vh members.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

came back for a minute to see what i missed. oh that's right . nothing. i don't think that dean is a bad guy or a bad lover. i do think he is an idiot for letting ashley ruin the night & for letting her do it without so much as a bj. every other girl did that & he wasn't even going out with them. after terry showed up i really thought that this would be a gr8 night & i would be praising anna but instead it turned into 1 of the biggest wastes of time ever on vh. not only did nothing happen but the hottest girl ever to cross the threshold of a & a's apt probably will never return. also bree & drew who were gr8 in there previous visit have been neutered. now i will go back to the point that i was at before terry showed up last week to save a & a from themselves & just check the timeline to see if a miracle might occur. and i can teel what language ashley laughs in. the language that says fuck all the vh members.

Wow, again, Exactly what I think every time I see her laugh without a sense there. Especially when Anna shows something on the phone to her.
The damage is worse than 10 guests moving all the cams of the project together.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

vamos ver. Qual festa foi melhor? Outra decisão difícil.

Capture_2017_06_23_22_05_04_611.png

Capture_2017_06_23_22_08_23_577.png

Capture_2017_06_23_22_08_29_392.png

Capture_2017_06_23_22_08_34_225.png

Capture_2017_06_23_22_08_54_270.png

Capture_2017_06_23_22_09_10_567.png

For a comparison and better judgment forgot to add the sex under blankets in Anna's room. For the second time and in NV.

I think Anna would very much like to know about what she's being bombarded here