Anna & Alex - Part 2

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I was only confirming that my opinion on the position of the cams and visions proceeded as I mentioned.
We now see that yes, in reference to what was before and what we have now.

and it allways looks better with candy in the picture.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

and it allways looks better with candy in the picture.

I say it was not intentional. I just took for example the first photo of the forum.
Reinforcement, we miss much of the visual between the more intense contacts of Anna and Bree in the last event because of this inadequate position of the sofa for the cam free (or the angles and other cams of the cams)

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I say it was not intentional. I just took for example the first photo of the forum.
Reinforcement, we miss much of the visual between the more intense contacts of Anna and Bree in the last event because of this inadequate position of the sofa for the cam free (or the angles and other cams of the cams)

i realize that. but let's be honest. we need the girls like candy instead of some others that i won't mention.

• Upvote 4

A thought just hit me.  I remember a couple of weeks ago when Dean's girlfriend left without him never to return.  Most likely because he humiliated her when she was sleeping.  In any event, he might have been staying at her apartment and she through his sorry ass out.  So, he winds up staying at A&A's place.  In desperation they hook him up with Ashley and she doesn't really want him leeching off of her so they both wind up over at A&A's place.  Unfortunately for Ashley she doesn't swing and has become a real buzzkill, often hiding out or being banished to the bedroom so A&A can do their thing. Which begs the question..  Will they get tired of Dean and Ashley before we get tired of them?  True, all of this is pure speculation but it is plausible and would explain a lot.  On the poor views and camera tip; that's simply Alex being a stupid shit..  :biggrin:  BTW, howdy fellow peeps!!::)

• Upvote 2