Anna & Alex - Part 2

9 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

They chose the worst spot in the room for this threeway though. Too far away for cam 2. Cam 3 need to be shifted down

I agree ! I've lost count of how many situations we've lost in improved visuals for the cam 3 or improved the focus of the position it is or move it to a better one.
I see however in the timeline that Alex has already worked on this. Let's see the result obtained in the next visuation of something there, (14:24).
Cam 2 (free) but still compromises the top of all action there. We see from the cam 4 that the sofa is still far back from the wall and window.

16 minutes ago, Hectorxx1 said:

Devil's advocate is she truly trying not get bathroom floors wet and slippery where someone might injured themselves. I think what's her name is been thoughtful and whom am I fooling here. It was interesting first few days but now days it getting annoying. I still respect that she doesn't have show but she truly has overstayed her welcome for a site that is about voyeurism. 

It was exactly what I pointed out in my post. In the dark and on your back, the risk of an unfortunate accident becomes much greater. Anyone has reference to this.

8 minutes ago, Sesar said:

Most things are irrational. But I need to monitor that group activity.

Welcome Sesar !

This apartment that we are observing in this forum is one of the most (if not more) dynamic we have on the site.
Unfortunately in the last weeks we are having some "spots", but I hope they are temporary and briefly corrected or removed.

19 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Welcome Sesar !

This apartment that we are observing in this forum is one of the most (if not more) dynamic we have on the site.
Unfortunately in the last weeks we are having some "spots", but I hope they are temporary and briefly corrected or removed.

Thank you mate.

Yes, Heidi is there to convert them back to a normal life. There will be bumps along the road, but eventually, they will once again be well adjusted, good citizens of the world. You're gonna love watching it.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, Heidi is there to convert them back to a normal life. There will be bumps along the road, but eventually, they will once again be well adjusted, good citizens of the world. You're gonna love watching it.

Amy, stop!
I'm still trying to recover from the laughing attack for the jabbath post for Maria and Grisha local.
:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Who wont see Anna and Hide-i competing who can play best Susie Homemaker :biggrin: