Anna & Alex - Part 2

13 minutes ago, Russ said:

I don't understand why anybody watches them, all I do is jump from house to house and A & A get less then 5 min. of my time a day

unless they have company they are boring. luckily we have the timeline & archives.

15 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Come on Amy don't be so sad. How can we cheer you up?

All of you guys used to go bat shit crazy whenever somebody purposely hid themselves on cam. Now, I guess no one really cares. I think that if we let up and allow this to happen unchecked, they will take advantage and we will see more and more hiding. You guys could have helped by contacting support and complained about very clear, provable, ongoing, hiding, just like I did. But alas instead all I got was grief and a feeling that I am just going overboard again. Sorry, I just feel very frustrated and let down. ?

16 minutes ago, Russ said:

I don't understand why anybody watches them, all I do is jump from house to house and A & A get less then 5 min. of my time a day

I do and have been for over a year. Anna is the main reason I'm here believe it or not.

Don't get me wrong though. I love you guys and many of you have come through for me countless times, even in times when I didn't deserve it. For that I will always be grateful. ❤️

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Don't get me wrong though. I love you guys and many of you have come through for me countless times, even in times when I didn't deserve it. For that I will always be grateful. ❤️

I know Amy. Reason I don't contact support is because I know their policy with guests. Be sure I still don't like and tolerate hiding.

34 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Come on Amy don't be so sad. How can we cheer you up?

This makes me feel better. A website that cares what I think. Thank you VH for listening and understaning my concerns. ❤️

"Thank you. I have been following these sites for a very long time. Clear and blantant hiding like that has never been acceptable. She is not supposed to be behaving in a way that shows an explicit awareness of the cams and then alters her behavior to avoid them.

Thank you for listening. I look forward to seeing the results.

Amy"

"Dear Amy,
Yes. Thank you for your opinion. It is very important for us."

51 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm very dissapointed with some of you guys. ?

Pure Dejavu! For a forum about Anna's apartment, for an "explosion" of Amy and then for a witty rebuke of Jabbath.

It then complements the same answer I gave earlier.
My position on this subject is already more than known.

And again, change the curtains and everything loses its strength of resistance there.
Even if everyone comes to bathe in front and without curtains.:cool:

• Upvote 1

IMHO, a guest is someone who stays for a day or two, maybe three and may or may not do anything, but after three weeks I think any grace period for this behavior is times up.

Ultimately, in my opinion, if a guest cannot abide by the basica rules and has to alter the cam view or otherwise purposely hide themselves from the cams, then the whole apt should be taken offline until they leave. The lack of views would serve a just punishment for eliminating my viewership and would curb having these types of guests in the apt.

I say this because we are never told who is guest or who has signed a contract. Even now, do you know that Heidi is a guest or a tenant? I don't think so.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

IMHO, a guest is someone who stays for a day or two, maybe three and may or may not do anything, but after three weeks I think any grace period for this behavior is times up.

Ultimately, in my opinion, if a guest cannot abide by the basica rules and has to alter the cam view or otherwise purposely hide themselves from the cams, then the whole apt should be taken offline until they leave. The lack of views would serve a just punishment for eliminating my viewership and would curb having these types of guests in the apt.

I say this because we are never told who is guest or who has signed a contract. Even now, do you know that Heidi is a guest or a tenant? I don't think so.

Shes a guest