Anna & Alex - Part 2

20 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I do and have been for over a year. Anna is the main reason I'm here believe it or not.

We are two then. I think my background in the forum makes this more than clear and obvious.
Even more pleased that much the targets of this apartment are not addressed exclusively to Alex. Quite the contrary. At least on my part, that's how I interpret it.
:cool:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

But I agree long term guests should follow other rules than short term guests (For example Mikas sister)

Precisely, she took a shower and for the most part hid. I said nothing because I know that she was a guest and would be leaving after a day or two. To be consistent though, she did hide and because of that the apt should have been taken offline until she left.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

IMHO, a guest is someone who stays for a day or two, maybe three and may or may not do anything, but after three weeks I think any grace period for this behavior is times up.

Ultimately, in my opinion, if a guest cannot abide by the basica rules and has to alter the cam view or otherwise purposely hide themselves from the cams, then the whole apt should be taken offline until they leave. The lack of views would serve a just punishment for eliminating my viewership and would curb having these types of guests in the apt.

I say this because we are never told who is guest or who has signed a contract. Even now, do you know that Heidi is a guest or a tenant? I don't think so.

Totally agree. The only reference we have to someone being officially part of the project is his name on the line. But we had the Stan question recently and if it was not alerted, it would be like a "ghost" there with Teya in his bed to this day.
We knew that his name was Stan, but reading it on the line was a long time later.

• Upvote 1

See, that's what you think, but you don't know. Bottom line is that hiding cant be tolerated by anyone in the apt. If the tenabt has guests that cannot abide by this, take it offline. Easy!

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

See, that's what you think, but you don't know. Bottom line is that hiding cant be tolerated by anyone in the apt. If the tenabt has guests that cannot abide by this, take it offline. Easy!

Be sure I will talk about that topic with James in general. I totally get what you mean

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Be sure I will talk about that topic with James in general. I totally get what you mean

Now, that makes me happy again. :heart:  Please let me know the result. Thx!