Anna & Alex - Part 2

Ha! I had a girl once ask me to stick my foot in her. Of course, I obliged. Same girl wanted me to stick ice in her asshole. She was on some kind of kink because the 50 Shades of Grey movies. Worked for me! :biggrin:

I missed the kitchen sex --wow! hot! This is for amy---I can see you wanting to penalize a tenant for breaking the rules and that is fine --I can see them getting no credit while they have a guest who does not want to go along with the program---But why in the world would you want their site down --If the site was down we would have missed some pretty exciting sex between Dean and Ashley--That would be like cutting off your nose to spite your face--It would be fine to take away their compensation for the period of time they have the guest but why hide the site so that we cant see what happens there

1 hour ago, Kkru394 said:

Yeah but In the last ten minutes flipping around I saw 2 named couples having sex in the dark. Are you ticked about them?:biggrin:

No, I have no major problems with it because that is normal behavior that has nothing to do with the cams! I don't personally watch sex on night vision unless it's truly interesting. That has nothing to do with all of my ranting today. The problem is that she acknowledges the existence of the cams and counteracts their purpose by covering up when normally she would never do so.

Do you understand what I'm saying?

8 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I missed the kitchen sex --wow! hot! This is for amy---I can see you wanting to penalize a tenant for breaking the rules and that is fine --I can see them getting no credit while they have a guest who does not want to go along with the program---But why in the world would you want their site down --If the site was down we would have missed some pretty exciting sex between Dean and Ashley--That would be like cutting off your nose to spite your face--It would be fine to take away their compensation for the period of time they have the guest but why hide the site so that we cant see what happens there

Simple, because it would highly discourage that type of guest from being there in the first place. You're either in or you are out. None of this half way BS because your a guest.

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I verify that we do not have any updates for the last hours at this apartment in the best moments.
Not yet included or any specific reason for this? The last is from the 27th still.

what is missing?

9 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

what is missing?

What happened basically between Dean and Hide-i the last few hours. In the files the last view was from the 27th to this apartment. Are the files there otherwise?
At the moment I am rescuing in the timeline in bandcam what started at 12hs Soon the timeline erases this as well.

Just now, thedbear said:

What happened basically between Dean and Hide-i the last few hours. In the files the last view was from the 27th to this apartment. Are the files there otherwise?
At the moment I am rescuing in the timeline in bandcam what started at 12hs Soon the timeline erases this as well.

bedroom sex, couch sex, kitchen sex, showers will be in archives as soon as they clear our pages. i can go back 48 hours so if you know of anything after the newest are posted let us know & we will search.

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

bedroom sex, couch sex, kitchen sex, showers will be in archives as soon as they clear our pages. i can go back 48 hours so if you know of anything after the newest are posted let us know & we will search.

Thanks, man! So I can suspend my recordings, okay?