Anna & Alex - Part 2

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

my checking of the timeline showed no showers today. she did step in the tub dressed to wash her feet. WOW !!!!

Oh well. When she continues with that hiding from cams shit nobody will give their appartement even one click. They should use the time now to make themselves popular by people.

• Upvote 1

Okay, reading Grommy and now reading the informative Vh. Trying to understand ? Two months of Dan and Ashey (and laughs a lot that our given names were used) waiting to enter the project or will they stay there two months from now?
::)

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Okay, reading Grommy and now reading the informative Vh. Trying to understand ? Two months of Dan and Ashey (and laughs a lot that our given names were used) waiting to enter the project or will they stay there two months from now?
::)

Jabbath! This is for you and I know you will understand.
Guest ?????? !!!!!!:biggrin:

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Why not kick out Chloe and James and give Ashley and Dean the appartement? They are not more boring than CJ.

at least chloe sucks dick & doesn't cover up for sex although they certainly don't do it enough by any stretch. i'd rather see c & j once than hide-i 10 times but covered. not to mention that she'll have to have a shower curtain & in that apt her ass won't even show.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

at least chloe sucks dick & doesn't cover up for sex although they certainly don't do it enough by any stretch. i'd rather see c & j once than hide-i 10 times but covered. not to mention that she'll have to have a shower curtain & in that apt her ass won't even show.

Just took a look in the CJ cage and see Chloe wearing white bra under white top. Bah...

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Just took a look in the CJ cage and see Chloe wearing white bra under white top. Bah...

the worst part is that anna should have taught them all her old dress code. instead she covers her body 95% of the time now. just what we were looking to pay for.  NOT !

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Why not kick out Chloe and James and give Ashley and Dean the appartement? They are not more boring than CJ.

Maybe that's the plan. Still 2 months, why?