Anna & Alex - Part 2

Just now, Amy3 said:

Nope, Heidi until she stops hiding. Consider it a little nickname.

:biggrin::heart:

In secret, Also awaiting the first shower after this special notification. Waiting for Alex or Anna to go to the bathroom and take the curtain off now.
And the covers also, since this now happens to be a forum of course ours.

• Upvote 1

Just now, thedbear said:

:biggrin::heart:

In secret, Also awaiting the first shower after this special notification. Waiting for Alex or Anna to go to the bathroom and take the curtain off now.
And the covers also, since this now happens to be a forum of course ours.

that would be something to look forward to but i'm not holding my breath for it to happen. also i think i'm spending at least 10 times as much time writing about hide-i & dean as i am actually watching this apt. i don't expect anything from them.

5 minutes ago, Hectorxx1 said:

What hell happen while I was gone? Screen_Shot_2017_06_30_at_4_33_12_PM.png

People whom don't wear anything different are dress different. I feeling like I am in the twilight zone. :confused:

Dean has a lot of different clothes to wear there in the next 2 months.

It will be comical if we see Alex using them too.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

that would be something to look forward to but i'm not holding my breath for it to happen. also i think i'm spending at least 10 times as much time writing about hide-i & dean as i am actually watching this apt. i don't expect anything from them.

Well! I hope ! As I always point out here.
A) This apartment is unpredictable. (For both disappointment and equal redemption).
B) Anna has control and knows what she does (and how to do it).

A strong feeling (and that I had before and was not wrong), that the surprises have not yet ended there. I think they just started.

This weekend will point us to which direction to look.

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

A) This apartment is unpredictable. (For both disappointment and equal redemption).

A strong feeling (and that I had before and was not wrong), that the surprises have not yet ended there. I think they just started.

they'll have to do something big to get me to watch them live. and by big i mean on the terry gangbang scale. other than something like that i'll be checking the timeline. unless hide-i start blowing the entire population of st pete (as if she'll blow anyone at this rate) i have no interest in her except to save the moments in case others want to see her. i don't.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

they'll have to do something big to get me to watch them live. and by big i mean on the terry gangbang scale. other than something like that i'll be checking the timeline. unless hide-i start blowing the entire population of st pete (as if she'll blow anyone at this rate) i have no interest in her except to save the moments in case others want to see her. i don't.

The only thing that  crave here and also in his files best moments is to see Dean and Ashley, (now official), using Anna's bedroom and Alex without blankets. We already have this for the cams in the livingroom., but the ones in the bedroom undoubtedly give us the best vision and potential performance of these two.

Not to mention that this was the point desecrated for the first time there in this apartment.
No one before and there for this moment has proceeded this way.

As " guests" we could not wish for this. As members though the thing effectively changes and a lot of figure now.

38 minutes ago, thedbear said:

The answer came quicker than I expected.
Have fun !!!! Now
https://voyeur-house.tv/realm6/cam110?timestamp=1498857769