Anna & Alex - Part 2

When I see 4 people, who I know can participate and have a fun, sex filled night, come into the apt and then do absolutely nothing, I'm gonna be irritated. I don't know how to not expect anything from that. The moment they walk in the door, there is an expectation. That's why I watch this stuff. To see if my expecatationa are meet. And if they aren't to bitch and complain about it like any other normal person who doesn't get what they want. Since I can't understand anything they are saying, it's essentially a waste of my time to watch them talking about stuff or chilling. If there is drama worthy of watching that's one thing, but just watching people hang out, that's boring. For real!

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

You might want to consider not looking at apartments with the expecatation that something is always going to happen. I can understand wanting to see something and getting let down but there's no need to get angry about it. Sometimes things work out and sometimes they don't. Learn to enjoy just seeing the events play out, whether something good happens or not. 

The issue here is not missed expectations but losses due to lack of proper planning and control.
In an example I played with Amy this week. All for the same day.

Posted at 11:32 PM · Report post
 On 27/03/2017 at 9:22 AM, sr71gn said:
She got done good and hard --they are like turned since they came back - I wonder what happened

This is serious? Today was the day everything went from planned to be a disaster .: Layne, Eric, Eugene, Jess and now Anna too? Even her?
Was it some kind of promise? Mandinga or voodoo?

Amy,

This is your fault?
: Biggrin:

And I better than anyone to take into account the "misfortunes" and "unforeseen" for this type. After all RLC already has its account in my entertainment expenses to 5 years.

At this very moment we have 3 apartments here again designing. Let's see if they get there this time?