Anna & Alex - Part 2

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I so wish we could test you out on her! 

That is why i sent out the invitation to her. Which i know she will not respond to. Last thing i for got to add is that i have a technique of making a women squirt. And it has worked on every girl I have been with. Now that would be awesome to see once on here. 

• Upvote 1

These 2 are really not good for each other, physically or mentally. Thyre so far beyond having sex with each other because its fun,feels good, and you want to give the other one pleasure it's hopeless.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm telling you they are well on the road to exactly this. Alex is going to love it, but not nearly as much as Anna is. 

She love it till she gets internal injuries or breaks something, cause this dumbass has no clue what he's doing

• Upvote 1

I know. Anna's body can take a lot, but you're right he isn't well trained enough to be doing some of things he does to her. For example, any idiot could tell the chair contraption he made was totally unsafe. If it had collapsed Anna could have easily broken her arms, legs, neck, you name it. Not to mention the risk of internal damage from ramming objects into her, which frequently have touched the nasty dirty ground before going inside of her. It's all an accident waiting to happen.

• Upvote 3

and yet 99% of the time she comes away smiling. i don't know how she can stand him. he's not interesting, doesn't satisfy her, and is totally useless. she could find 100 other guys in 5 minutes that would top him in every way.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I know. Anna's body can take a lot, but you're right he isn't well trained enough to be doing some of things he does to her. For example, any idiot could tell the chair contraption he made was totally unsafe. If it had collapsed Anna could have easily broken her arms, legs, neck, you name it. Not to mention the risk of internal damage from ramming objects into her, which frequently have touched the nasty dirty ground before going inside of her. It's all an accident waiting to happen.

I didnt see todays foolishness, was he using that same contraption as yesterday? The legs on that thing cant support too much wieght, she's light so maybe her, and a couple of them were crooked, And they way he had her arms tied up, up and twisted, must hace been killing her shoulders. What a douchbag he is