Games & Recreation for Gentlemen & Ladies

If there's a party group at my house, cut-throat is just fine. Otherwise, we play 8-ball, slop (house rules -- don't want to be hard on the newbies.) 9-ball is definitely a more serious game, but only a few play it, and that's usually not in a busy party atmosphere. 9-ball requires a lot of planning, and I have trouble playing it when naked women are laying on the table. Too distracting... 

6 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

If there's a party group at my house, cut-throat is just fine. Otherwise, we play 8-ball, slop (house rules -- don't want to be hard on the newbies.) 9-ball is definitely a more serious game, but only a few play it, and that's usually not in a busy party atmosphere. 9-ball requires a lot of planning, and I have trouble playing it when naked women are laying on the table. Too distracting... 

I understand what you're saying about the party groups but when we have big groups, 9 ball is what everyone tends to go for......winner of the game is king of the table until he is knocked off.  I like cut-throat but it's not the go to game for the big group when we play at my brothers house.......everyone likes to be the king of the table until they get taken.  The naked women could be like bumper pad bowling.....you could use their appendages as ball rails lol.

While we are on the subject of games and recreation, what would be the chance that CC could implement some kind of poker room?  Something for the members who don't watch RLC?

7 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

JD007 -- I know that an "official" snooker table has certain different design characteristics, but certainly all the versions of snooker can be played on any billiard table. I've asked anyone familiar with the game to help us with it. I'm only set up for 8 & 9 ball on my table, but I certainly wouldn't mind learning snooker.

That site you suggested has many fine choices. I think we should ask Leora which one she thinks would go well in our CamCaps Old Dude's Billiard Parlor. Our current official CamCaps pool table has seen better days:

CamCaps official pool table..jpg  1   122.55 kB

LOL boy....I would say it has LMAO

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2017 at 0:22 PM, jugghead said:

I resist the older dudes moniker and call age discrimination as I can do a lot of things young dudes can do.

The Old Dudes was essentially created to get a break from the 13-year-olds who are learning about their dicks,and the 45-year jack-offs who live in their mother's basement.

It's more of a mental-age restriction.

It allows people with cultural experience to make friends and share stuff from around the world as opposed to the Worldwide Politics section where people go to practice for the next World War.

Old Dudes still my favorite forum on CC, and I hope to get back to it as soon as I retire from modding.

22 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

The Old Dudes was essentially created to get a break from the 13-year-olds who are learning about their dicks,and the 45-year jack-offs who live in their mother's basement.

It's more of a mental-age restriction.

It allows people with cultural experience to make friends and share stuff from around the world as opposed to the Worldwide Politics section where people go to practice for the next World War.

Old Dudes still my favorite forum on CC, and I hope to get back to it as soon as I retire from modding.

Is "cultural experience" the exposure to many flavors of yogurt because then I have it. At 13 my dick had several uses. During baseball games it was used for target practice by the batters...I was the pitcher most often.

4 hours ago, ww_watcher said:

Is "cultural experience" the exposure to many flavors of yogurt because then I have it. At 13 my dick had several uses. During baseball games it was used for target practice by the batters...I was the pitcher most often.

As a friend of mine once said " i used to have to hold it Down to keep from peeing on my stomach,but now i have to hold it Up to keep from peeing on my feet ".

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

I'm a poor little stupid squirrel, so help me out here. I know it's not chess or cribbage. What game is this?

And is it fun? Are a female with exposed tits required for the opponent?  If so, I'm game (though I'd probably be distracted and lose the game every time!)

Name the Game.JPG

• Upvote 1