Voyeur-Villa News

11 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

The attached is a spreadsheet I put together comparing the cost of the 4 sites. The cost is what I am paying today so you might have a different membership cost. All data is as of today 04/28/2017

This strictly cost quality of customer service, cameras, participants, and entertainment levels are not included.

0   22.11 kB  0   22.11 kB

$20 for vv was the origional price. i paid $39.95 when i had it & i read where someone new was paying $53 also vh has archives now.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

$20 for vv was the origional price. i paid $39.95 when i had it & i read where someone new was paying $53 also vh has archives now.

I paid $99.95 for a 3 month premium. Quite a bit more then VH. 

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Sorry overlooked the VH archives my mistake. I said I was using my cost and yours might be different.

2 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

Sorry overlooked the VH archives my mistake. I said I was using my cost and yours might be different.

no worries. the archives still do need a little work as far as organizing. but for content i know that the ops (including me) are trying to get everything worthwhile in there as opposed to vv which must be recorded by the viewers. if nobody knows that anything is happening & doesn't watch or record it then it may as well have never happened.

25 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, relax. They look nervous. It's understandable. They are out of their element a bit. Maybe they will loosen up. My big worry is that we're gonna end up seeing the same couple's having the same sex with each other. There really needs to be some drama, some risk, some scandolous opportunities. For me, I just want to see Mona fuck someone. Preferably not Bobby. 

We understand that any party is successfull when it's not predictable. Let's see how things will going on

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

no worries. the archives still do need a little work as far as organizing. but for content i know that the ops (including me) are trying to get everything worthwhile in there as opposed to vv which must be recorded by the viewers. if nobody knows that anything is happening & doesn't watch or record it then it may as well have never happened.

I know all the moments golfer creates,jabbath creates a few and myself.May be i am missing a couple more.