Voyeur-Villa News

1 minute ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

We are thinking about it, to get a possibility to members vote every month about person who need to going out from the project. Still not decision final.

For us it would be hilarious, but for you it would spell disaster. All of the tenants would start hating each other and there would be clicks and scams like big brother or survivor. It would be fun to see if you had the talent supply, but I doubt you do and you'll just end up with a bunch of pissed off tenants acting like circus animals. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

We are thinking about it, to get a possibility to members vote every month about person who need to going out from the project. Still not decision final.

I think that is a very bad idea. Once there is the threat that someone can be kicked out, then it almost becomes a competition between the tenants of who can gain the most popularity. Voyeur sites should not be about this. I would rather have someone I don't like living there naturally than to have people having to constantly fight for popularity and turning VV into some kind of fake game show. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

thanks for the info but i don't know her. i was wondering if it was anna from vh formerly of vv. now i know her name. again thanks!!!!

You don't need to. She doesn't do anything and she doesn't fit in. She'll be gone in a week. 

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

No, I think the new girl in Volga is Anna. 

thanks amy. since i can't see her is she hot? enough to make me subscribe? and btw nick & ivo looked like they were going to the prom from what i could see on the thumnails.

Just now, golfer06 said:

thanks amy. since i can't see her is she hot? enough to make me subscribe? and btw nick & ivo looked like they were going to the prom from what i could see on the thumnails.

No, not hot. The opposite of hot actually. 

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

For us it would be hilarious, but for you it would spell disaster. All of the tenants would start hating each other and there would be clicks and scams like big brother or survivor. It would be fun to see if you had the talent supply, but I doubt you do and you'll just end up with a bunch of pissed off tenants acting like circus animals. 

but imagine ivo & phonia mud wrestling with nick & lisa. lisa would probably kick all of their asses!!!!

1 hour ago, bean1111 said:

The attached is a spreadsheet I put together comparing the cost of the 4 sites. The cost is the current cost as of today. All data is as of today 04/28/2017

This strictly cost quality of customer service, cameras, participants, and entertainment levels are not included.

o ma

1 hour ago, bean1111 said:

The attached is a spreadsheet I put together comparing the cost of the 4 sites. The cost is the current cost as of today. All data is as of today 04/28/2017

This strictly cost quality of customer service, cameras, participants, and entertainment levels are not included.

cost1.png

Thank you! We take this in mind and working to make VV project more attractive to our members!