Voyeur-Villa News

15 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I think that is a very bad idea. Once there is the threat that someone can be kicked out, then it almost becomes a competition between the tenants of who can gain the most popularity. Voyeur sites should not be about this. I would rather have someone I don't like living there naturally than to have people having to constantly fight for popularity and turning VV into some kind of fake game show. 

I agree with you and posted a similar comment. My original comment wasn't meant to be taken seriously.  

2 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Thankx :) Mayme it will be good idea to replace one participant each month according votes of members. Your opinion about this?

Another problem is that you have mostly couples so you would be kicking out the couple not just one person. I like Lisa and I don't like Nick, but the are a package.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

no worries. the archives still do need a little work as far as organizing. but for content i know that the ops (including me) are trying to get everything worthwhile in there as opposed to vv which must be recorded by the viewers. if nobody knows that anything is happening & doesn't watch or record it then it may as well have never happened.

Yes, we understand that we need timeline urgently, shall be done until end of May

Just now, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Thankx :) Mayme it will be good idea to replace one participant each month according votes of members. Your opinion about this?

Terrible idea. Getting to know them takes time. As long as they are putting out something worth watching, then they should stay. I wouldn't make staying a competition. Too many pitfalls and things get very contrived and fake. Better to reward good behavior with positive reinforcement then then discourage band behavior with negative reinforcement. You really need to study psychology. BTW, punishment is the worst kind of behavior modification. Subjects learn to adapt and you have to constantly increase the severity of the punishment to be the same effect. Positive reinforcement is the way to go for most people. 

Don't get confused though and think negative reinforcement is a bad thing. It's not and in your case probably would work very well. Withholding a bonus check for poor behavior is a negative reinforcer that would yield better behavior, for example. 

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Don't get confused though and think negative reinforcement is a bad thing. It's not and in your case probably would work very well. Withholding a bonus check for poor behavior is a negative reinforcer that would yield better behavior, for example. 

:confused: