Voyeur Villa

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Sure. We are planning to open new villas to the end of summer.  Meanwhile the new casting will begin  10 -11 of May.

Hopefully new villas on a nice warm place and not again in cold Russia. We have so many villas on websites now which are in Russia or eastern Europe. Time for some new locations. Go to the south folks.

And it would be great to let members vote in castings. Collect questions from members you will aks in castings. Then film the castings and put the vids up for members to see and vote who they want to see on VV.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

@nack I'm sorry, could you explain this timeline issue for me.  I just don't quite understand what is the problem with the timeline and how it could be fixed.

What i meant was you need to introduce a 24 hrs playback feature ala Timeline just like VHTV or better so that the customers who are in a different time zone than the tenants can watch the past proceedings for all apartments.

• Upvote 3

Tver  you have one good couple there but you need another couple for guest room it's boring with one couple

Tula  you have a good couple there but camera problems kitchen cam needs replaced and need camera in hall

Volga  Bobbie-Max - Kojak still sucks; he turns off the lights when having sex he hides under blanket. His girl friend is good, Mona is hot but all the posing and acting is not natural she needs a man bad or she needs to go to RLC they like that kind of thing

Dubna  is good as long as the girls have guys to play with

Greenwood  is like watching ground hog day over and over again,  It's time for all of them to go visit there parents for a couple of month's and find new couples for the apartment

• Upvote 5