I'd like your input

Admin

I like to occasionally look at changes, new features, and things that we can do better. So I'd like your input: 

• What can we do better? 
  • What features should we add? 
  • What would you like changed? 
  • What don't you like about the site? 

Thank You, 

- A

• Upvote 3

What can be done better:  Find an overall way to speed up the site.

What features should we add:  Add a feature that when a person put's someone on the ignore list, that person never has to look at the person's post ever again......even if someone reply's to the the person he put on ignore.

What would you like changed:  I would like to be able to speculate on what is happening whether it is inside the apartments or outside the apartments.  I would like there to be some way to inhibit someone from making the same post over and over again.  I would like there to be a way that I could make the apartments that I pay no attention to disappear....some customization if you will.

What don't you like about the site:  The overall slowness of the site is what I don't like about it the most.

Thanks for asking and hopefully listening!!

• Upvote 1

1) Have the Ignore List do what it is intended to do. The member who puts another member on the Ignore List should never see a post from the ignored member. No posts because the ignored member is quoted and the ignored member cannot respond to the members post when he/she replies to a quote of any member. The ignored member should not be able to see the members post at any time,    Have a three strike rule for repeat offenders of the rules of the board. If a member is reprimanded and/or suspended  three times for rules violations he/she has shown total disregard for the rules and should be banned from the site.  

2) Automatic refresh of the threads that the member chooses at an interval the member chooses.  Help feature added to assist members with questions on setting up profile and an explanation of each field in the setup when the section is hovered over. More emoticons in the reply section. Lower the upper limit on font size in the reply box. 

3) Re separate the B1 and B2 apartments. It is too hard to keep up with posts when they are combined and a lot of confusion on which apartment is being talked about from post to post. 

4) Allowing too many repetitive post in all threads. Allowing problem members to continue to violate rules, bully other members and the moderators, and troll the threads. Not enough Moderators to assist members and monitor the forum. Not having a representative from RLC in the Voyeur Style Cam Sites thread.

Thank you Admin for listening to the members and always trying to make the forum better. Also thanks to the Moderators who make the forum run as smoothly as possible. You both have a thankless job and are appreciated!    

• Upvote 2

How to make it better ?  Find a final solution to the slowness of the site.  There are times when it takes 40-50 seconds or more to 'refresh' a page, or read a thread from page-to-page, pages are just slow even without a heavy presence of multiple images.

Yesterday I saw more than once a '522' internal server error and the whole site was down.

• Upvote 1

1. You can start by fixing this:

58fec5f72cbe6_bandicam2017-04-1701-11-58-845.thumb.jpg.7ff40f9cc573086f46c0b4baba96efa1.jpg

What good is the "show new posts" button if it never works?

2. Change the page refresh rate. Certain pages, especially ones containing GIF files take forever to load

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, snaky said:

1. You can start by fixing this:

58fec5f72cbe6_bandicam2017-04-1701-11-58-845.thumb.jpg.7ff40f9cc573086f46c0b4baba96efa1.jpg  0   100.9 kB

What good is the "show new posts" button if it never works?

2. Change the page refresh rate. Certain pages, especially ones containing GIF files take forever to load

Where are you seeing the "show new post button"?  

In the next month or so there is a big update being released which will hopefully address a lot of the system issues that have been mentioned. It's actually a new version rather than just an update or service pack. Until then I will continue to monitor the server performance and speed. Things seem to be working better in the last day or so after I made some changes (it could just be me). As to the other points about moderation and board management I will have a discussion with the moderators to see what we can do, even if it means bringing on some new mods.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Admin said:

Where are you seeing the "show new post button"?  

It's a message inbox feature. It's actually three buttons that pop up if you're away from your screen and several messages are posted in that time. "Go to first new message", "Show first 5 new messages" and "show all new messages". Any time I click on any of those options, I get the above error.

4 hours ago, Admin said:

In the next month or so there is a big update being released which will hopefully address a lot of the system issues that have been mentioned. It's actually a new version rather than just an update or service pack. Until then I will continue to monitor the server performance and speed. Things seem to be working better in the last day or so after I made some changes (it could just be me). As to the other points about moderation and board management I will have a discussion with the moderators to see what we can do, even if it means bringing on some new mods.

Thanks for the response and your time!