Volga

StnCld316

What is it exactly that you don't like in Bobby? Cause I read all those "he has a complex about his dick ", "he is a absolute joke "," always hidden behind the darkness and blankets". May be he could be better. What he needs to do? I what he doesn't need to do? Help me to understand.

2 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

What is it exactly that you don't like in Bobby? Cause I read all those "he has a complex about his dick ", "he is a absolute joke "," always hidden behind the darkness and blankets". May be he could be better. What he needs to do? I what he doesn't need to do? Help me to understand.

let sometimes the girls togethr have fun would be nice without him and forgot his sm things for me he is usless and have to leave 

6 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Thanks for asking, I'll keep my answer short. For me it was that you led me to believe that this would be a single girl apartment so I was annoyed when he moved in.  He actually seems to be alright as a person but surely even you can see that he would be better in his own apartment with a girl.  It isn't really working with him and Mona.  He's never going to have sex with her so let him have a place with his girlfriend.

I got nothing against him, but three people in an apartment is not a recipie for fire!

2 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Cause he is a faker. Take yesterday for example. He does up Mona and he and Nina play with her, but he doesn't even take it shorts off. Then they move to the living room and tie Nina to the table and all he does is stick a dildo in her, same with Mona. Are you going to tell me that if you were him, you wouldn't have at the very least fucked your girlfriend Nina during all of this? Much less  not try to get into a 3some with Mona. He fails at this so horribly that he has become a joke. 

He'll make you think something more is going to happen and then ALWAYS let you down. He'll the up a girl, tickle her, make you think he's going to fuck her, and then he'll untie her and make that stupid laugh of his and then sit on the couch and do nothing. 

The only place he is comfortable having sex is in the dark, mostly under covers. 

There is a reason he's been kicked out of every voyeur site, including your own. He is an imposter and ruins everything he touches. Get rid of him, please.

• Upvote 4

Just now, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Thank you.

You're welcome! But try to keep Nina, she's fun and could have a lot more fun without Cassenova Kojack! 

If he wants to stay, tell him to start fucking Nina all over the apt at the very least.

• Upvote 1