Volga

StnCld316

13 hours ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

It not about them being gone so much it about what they do in the apt when they get home and some other are saying the same thing. PM sent

Got your PM.  guess you have expressed the mutual idea about the girls. (not being completely naked) Of course i'll pass it to the management.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Got your PM.  guess you have expressed the mutual idea about the girls. (not being completely naked) Of course i'll pass it to the management.

Wont work for them not being naked. Just look how much progress is be done lately between Lisa,Nick and Jackie and Phil. Volga really has to hit it off. When they are so rarely home they should put on a hell of a show for us when home. That not includes running around in panties all day.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Yes quite funny nobody took notice of it. It was about 17:20 til 17:30 local time yesterday

Yeah I just looked through the archives. I wasn't even aware they met. A shame not a lot of people here watch this site anymore. Would have loved to have seen their 1st time meeting.

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Yeah I just looked through the archives. I wasn't even aware they met. A shame not a lot of people here watch this site anymore. Would have loved to have seen their 1st time meeting.

Thats why I said Mona and him cant hit it off. The new girl might be a different story.

Mona marche aux ordres....sur TVr avait repousse le gars sèche et enerve ...hier le caresse et se laisse caresser toute la soiree ....VV  derape pas naturel ........vous devriez prendre exemple sur RLC vrai site voyeur                                               Pour Mona il faut un appart comme filles en vacances elle sera très tres bien

Well Mona for sure has one hell of a body but she changed not a single bit after her return. Still most time not at home and when she's home she does RLC like teasing and nothing more. Wonder if shes never horny. Or its like I think she gets her satisfaction off cams outside the appartement.