Silvia & Josh

Yesssss, now I have more clear that they never read our reviews! Good fuck by Artur and Rose! The best so far! Only a small but, but very small, some oral missed me among them, but very good catching! The following has to be even more spectacular! Congratulations!

• Upvote 1

I don't really know if you read our messages or not but also that I've been able to complain regarding this couple at times, I ask forgiveness from here and tell them that today to been spectacular for both! I give them the congratulations and please, Rose, don't have no fear to teach that wonderful ass! You have a beautiful body! Congratulations to Rose and Artur, follow as well or better!

• Upvote 2

Translation made by me since it is camera has no sound from the first day:

ROSE: fuck Amy, last night Artur folló me in in this bed, with the lights on and saw me everything! Of course I immediately I enfadé with it but after a while, and in the dark, I gave him a blowjob and we fuck in the bed away from the camera, but that Yes, as to me I like, dark!

AMY: quiet Rose, I've been teaching my cone open to the camera from the first day but I am unable to show a chest in front of people! End of conversation! Hehehe.

20170608035604.png

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Gudari said:

Translation made by me since it is camera has no sound from the first day:

ROSE: fuck Amy, last night Artur folló me in in this bed, with the lights on and saw me everything! Of course I immediately I enfadé with it but after a while, and in the dark, I gave him a blowjob and we fuck in the bed away from the camera, but that Yes, as to me I like, dark!

AMY: quiet Rose, I've been teaching my cone open to the camera from the first day but I am unable to show a chest in front of people! End of conversation! Hehehe.

20170608035604.png

Good one and probably accurate. Haha!

• Upvote 1