Silvia & Josh

20 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Silvia seems to have problems with her hair. She is always pulling and adjusting it...

It's cause she hates it and she feels like it's unmanageable. I think she should go for a short hair style. I normally don't like short hair on a girl, but in her case, I think it could work.

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It's cause she hates it and she feels like it's unmanageable. I think she should go for a short hair style. I normally don't like short hair on a girl, but in her case, I think it could work.

i like short hair for practical reasons. doesn't get in the way of a bj as much (watching & receiving). i wish the girls on the site would find a good way to keep it from blocking the view.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i like short hair for practical reasons. doesn't get in the way of a bj as much (watching & receiving). i wish the girls on the site would find a good way to keep it from blocking the view.

This will sound insensitive and domineering (not meant to be at all), but I've "trained" my girlfriend to put her shoulder length hair up in a bun or pony-tail before we do the Watusi.

• Upvote 2