Silvia & Josh

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm not talking about making Groomy do anything. He can do and say whatever he wants. My argument is about the privacy issue. Ask yourself this. If I started translating everything, would you tell me to stop?

I already carved out things that could actually chase harm or lead to a crime.

Answer the question if you can.

Yeah but that is your own filter, no one has the right to tell you that you must tell me everything.

Just now, Amy3 said:

No, but of I did, would you tell me to stop?

No because that is your right. But equally what if you have something that you know and don't want to share?

1 minute ago, Just In said:

No because that is your right. But equally what if you have something that you know and don't want to share?

Thats a reference to Groomy  im not talking about him. I'm taking about this idea that certain topics are too private.

This was the reason given for not posting it.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

If Rose had an abortion, which I'm not saying that she did, why is that somehow protected information, but her sucking cock is celebrated with pics and vids?

Come on such things regardind health or talking about relatives and family are for more intimate. 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well its all groomys decision. I respect his opinion and I am grateful for his translations. Thats all I have to say. I remember what happened to Sveta and Vlad. And I hope such things wont happen again.

That didn't happen because someone aired private info here though