Silvia & Josh

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I think it's the cams. I'd probably have the problem too. That little mind starts to gravitate toward the cams and bam! 

Some 69 action should do them both good, she couyld show him what she wants, and while he's busy with that, he'll forget about the cams while she gives him some good head like that, and finish like that sometimes, just skip the f'ng altogether

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

She's really something!  She knows what she's doing, she's gotta teach poor Nik what to do, 

First thing is that he needs to learn how to be agressive. He is too passive and it lacks the passion of good sex. I'm talking eyes rolling back in your head sex. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Oh, BTW Golfer I owe you a big thank you kiss ?! Been watching Sparticus and let me tell you this, aphrodisiac x 10! Sex was unbelievable last night in my place. Whew! Thx!

Oh really now, details please!

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, so my girl started watching it with me last night. There was one part where one of the characters is about to have sex and he say, "Then let's crack open the gates of Heaven" and then peels her legs apart and begins the slamming. Anyways, that stuck with her the whole next day. She made me replay it again yesterday. Ha! Anyways, so we're watching and I put the computer in front of her on the bed and I climb on top of her and begin the long, deep, massage with this wonderful lotion I got from Hawaii. We almost finished the episode, but then I started massaging her pussy. Soaking wet and ready to fuck! Clothes hit the floor and I proceeded to crack open the gate of Heaven. I was more like Jeka then Vlad unfortunately. Came inside of her. No paper towels here. ? It was simply awesome and I have Golfer to thank. ❤

Wow, now that sounds awesome,i' gotta start watching this series from the begining. we could use some extra stimulation around here sometimes too!

• Upvote 2

YO  Amy, i wanted to ask you something, do you remember you told me about a company with some cute outfits on it? i ordered 2 and i havnt received them, and my credit card bill came earlier this week and they werent billed yet.

On 5/12/2017 at 7:14 PM, ashleyxyz said:

Wow, now that sounds awesome,i' gotta start watching this series from the begining. we could use some extra stimulation around here sometimes too!

it's awesome! Lots of very attractive muscular guys and sexy naked women everywhere.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

YO  Amy, i wanted to ask you something, do you remember you told me about a company with some cute outfits on it? i ordered 2 and i havnt received them, and my credit card bill came earlier this week and they werent billed yet.

I totally mean to ask you about that. I was thinking about that today. Something must have gone wrong. It's been a month. Did they send you an email with a confirmation number? 

• Upvote 1