Vanessa & Marketa ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos May 2017 Part #1

the best solution i think it's rlc give her a warning and if it's happens one more time she will be kicked out,it's the guy have covered the cams ok but she have doing nothing for remove that so she have responsability also

• Upvote 2

Vanessa if you have a guest that doesn't want to be on Camera while fucking,,,and wants to cover the cameras while doing so,,,please do me a favor and don't bring them into the fucking Apt,,,, Covering the Cameras is the biggest rule breaker,,,your Apt will sink if you do that shit again:angry::angry:

Tonight alone you lost a lot of viewers to your Apt,,you should be ashamed,,,you are not new to this so you should know better,,if your guests want to cover the Cameras then you might as well have not brought them into the Apt in the first place.

RLC please let her know that she is fucking up big time here. We have been through this before,,"No covering the Cameras":angry::dodgy:

• Upvote 7

Just now, euromike69 said:

Vanessa if you have a guest that doesn't want to be on Camera while fucking,,,and wants to cover the cameras while doing so,,,please do me a favor and don't bring them into the fucking Apt,,,, Covering the Cameras is the biggest rule breaker,,,your Apt will sink if you do that shit again:angry::angry:

Tonight alone you lost a lot of viewers to your Apt,,you should be ashamed,,,you are not new to this so you should know better,,if your guest want to cover the Cameras then you might as well have not brought them into the Apt in the first place.

RLC please her know that she is fucking up big time here. We have been through this before,,"No covering the Cameras":angry::dodgy:

Mikey, ignore what you think you saw. Your eyes were deceiving you. It was a technical issue :dodgy:

RLC took decisive actions to resolve the technical issues and all is right with the world again :biggrin:

We, the PAYING customers, are incorrect in what we DID NOT see with our own eyes :angry:

• Upvote 1