Vanessa & Marketa ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos May 2017 Part #1

18 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

I just think Martika is getting used to the cameras still.  Martina took some time to loosen up for example. At first they were shy. By the end of the month she was having sex with nipple clamps and handcuffs.  I'd give her a month.

The one thing about these girls is that it seems like they have no shortage of men to hook up with. This might be a mixed bag as you are going to get guys like last night not wanting to have sex on cam and other times you'll get a horny guy to say F it, I just want to get laid. Vanessa had to have gotten a warning last night. If it keeps up, she's gotta go.

Lets hope so,for now I am liking to see the apartment most of the time empty and also that camera covered thing was very bad.And the fact that after both Vanessa and marketa seem super fine with that,and seem to not care at all..that show to me they cared only about doing their stuff and nothing about rlc clients..but lets wait and see.

4 hours ago, Russ said:

Do Vanessa  & Marketa  live somewhere else they only come to this house for a few hours?

it's very possible because this house apparently will be online just till end of june,vanessa is never here during the day and come back very late all the time,for the moment it's more an hotel for her

4 hours ago, Russ said:

Do Vanessa  & Marketa  live somewhere else they only come to this house for a few hours?

The e-mail from RLC said: "This location will be on the website until approximately the end of June."

I thought it was strange that it said "this location", not the tenants or the house.

Do that mean v&m will move to another location? But why use resources to put up this house, a whole house, cams and everything, if it is only for about a month?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

The e-mail from RLC said: "This location will be on the website until approximately the end of June."

I thought it was strange that it said "this location", not the tenants or the house.

Do that mean v&m will move to another location? But why use resources to put up this house, a whole house, cams and everything, if it is only for about a month?

i start thinking rlc want make a girls house in czech republic with this house on the same model of barça 1 and 2 with regular turnover,tha'ts can explain why vanessa and marketa will be here just till end of june,just a supposition

1 minute ago, taboo said:

i start thinking rlc want make a girls house in czech republic with this house on the same model of barça 1 and 2 with regular turnover,tha'ts can explain why vanessa and marketa will be here just till end of june,just a supposition

Yeah, I thought in that direction, they will move v&m to another place.

You think they put up this house, because they will use this house to create b3 later? I hope so!

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yeah, I thought in that direction, they will move v&m to another place.

You think they put up this house, because they will use this house to create b3 later? I hope so!

it's my idea right now after i am not a big fan of this girls appartments,it's a big house with three bedrooms,a backyard and this house is in roommates category this is why i think that and specialy after the newsletter of yesterday,the answer in end of june.

• Upvote 1