CasaHot - Part #1

6 minutes ago, jontee said:

its easy u dont watch it......

Yo jontee, i think everyone knows if they don't like something, not watching it is an option. I keep seeing that, if you dont like it, dont watch it, were on here to talk about whats going on with the tenents, if we only spoke up when we liked something, it would be boring as shit on here, like the barc apartments, the regulars  love everything these women do, except when they have some men over

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yo jontee, i think everyone knows if they don't like something, not watching it is an option. I keep seeing that, if you dont like it, dont watch it, were on here to talk about whats going on with the tenents, if we only spoke up when we liked something, it would be boring as shit on here, like the barc apartments, the regulars  love everything these women do, except when they have some men over

Great comment Ash. 

• Upvote 1

i think all the people in the other apt are lazy and boring...dont have any class...some of them dont clean the house looks like shit...find that i dont have to smell it...so now i can complain to... 

Edited by jontee

All I know is that if was one of these girls, I would be inviting equally hot guys over and getting slammed while these other girls took turns sitting on my face until I collapsed.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jontee said:

i think all the people in the other apt are lazy and boring...dont have any class...some of them dont clean the house looks like shit...find that i dont have to smell it...so now i can complacency to... 

Sorry thats plain bullshit I saw them all clean their appartements