CasaHot - Part #1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I find the need for instructions very odd. How hard could it be to remember what to do? I wish I could write that script. First of all, it would contains phrases like, "enter the real men", "undress the real cock", "suck the real man's cock", "fuck the real man's cock", "swallow the real mans cum", "cum swap the real mans cum". Ya know, things like that.

My guess is that the game is to see how long you can read a text (or erotic novel) without messing up the words - while you are being stimulated. I've seen similar with camgirls on sybians; see how far you can get without cumming.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, gaelgamorkh said:

My guess is that the game is to see how long you can read a text (or erotic novel) without messing up the words - while you are being stimulated. I've seen similar with camgirls on sybians; see how far you can get without cumming.

Reminds me of one of those weird Japanese sex shows they have on their tv. :biggrin:

The Casahot girls keep getting less and less good looking with every new batch. The tattoo girl is the worse. The brown hair girl is the best. I want Zattorafa and LittleRoxySex back.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

The Casahot girls keep getting less and less good looking with every new batch. The tattoo girl is the worse. The brown hair girl is the best. I want Zattorafa and LittleRoxySex back.

Yes and I don't like fake tits.

• Upvote 1