FUNNY Part #1

jjs

Trump has not quite got the rhythm in his blood, but his dance is as good as his politics - he tries to wave the sword a little but does not actually know what the heck he should do with it.

Yes, the guys who were beside Trump (the video seems to be deleted for some reason) were, as Trump must have thought, "total losers".

As concerns belly dancing, I would leave the sword out, as I don´t like weapons. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YQM_zfYO7Q

I was once in Tanger, Morocco in a restaurant, where they had belly dance program. When I watched out through the window, I saw a woman in grey "traffic warden´s" suit arrive and come in through the back door. Later, a very sexy bell dancer with nice curves and long hair came on the stage and gave us an excellent and very erotic dance show. Some minutes after she had finished, the woman clad in grey and hair covered went out through the back door. People can have two different personalities.

Flamenco is also a sexy dance. In a small flamenco club in Barcelona, I sat next to the stage which was about one meter higher than my seat. A young pretty dancer went around the stage very close to me and when the dance got hotter, she started raising her skirt and waving it. As a voyeur, I of course enjoyed the wonderful upskirts views, all of them only a flash long, but I still remember them. The video below is of bad quality, but in your imagination you can put the girl on the club stage and see what happens.

I have a similar memory of a video made of Leonard Cohen´s song Take this waltz. In the end, the dancers spin around faster and faster, the cameraman goes down and starts shooting under the girl´s long white dress, catches her pretty thighs and in the end her white undies on her tiny bottom. That was beautiful, I have tried to find that video without success, if anybody knows it and has the link, please let me know. Take this waltz was our wedding waltz, we listened to it with our guests, as we did not want to dance.

Other dance/music video hints for voyeurs: the Irish dance groups like Riverdance (very short skirts and well trained dancers), the Senegal National Ballet (folk dances are performed topless, the girls are beauties, but the best videos are difficult to find), the violin player Vanessa Mae who likes very short skirts but never shows her undies though. If you don´t like classical music, see her version of Rednex´s Cotton Eye Joe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎2017‎-‎05‎-‎29 at 4:00 PM, kalevipoeg said:

Trump has not quite got the rhythm in his blood, but his dance is as good as his politics - he tries to wave the sword a little but does not actually know what the heck he should do with it.

You swing it at everyone and Yell Allahu Akbar.  Trump has enough Security they have his back covered.

• 3 weeks later...