Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

Well..like I said westerday this residents would find an way of blocking one of the few views of the dam room for hidding..look at cam4 livingroom..this cam was one of the two that gives an little sight of that place..now THEY put an dam big vase and plant blocking part of view...just rediculous!!That room looks more and more like an hideout.

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well..like I said westerday this residents would find an way of blocking one of the few views of the dam room for hidding..look at cam4 livingroom..this cam was one of the two that gives an little sight of that place..now THEY put an dam big vase and plant blocking part of view...just rediculous!!That room looks more and more like an hideout.

The whole appartement is a hideout.

• Upvote 2

I think these people are too young for what they are being asked to do. Their hesitations are are because of their immaturity. To do what VH wants them to do takes a seasoned mind and a desiire. Willing and eager participants are what they need for this sort of thing, not drafties.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I think these people are too young for what they are being asked to do. Their hesitations are are because of their immaturity. To do what VH wants them to do takes a seasoned mind and a desiire. Willing and eager participants are what they need for this sort of thing, not drafties.

Hey Amy I think you talk about the compound right? In here as usual nobody home...::)

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Agree with you Amy,think the ideia of VH with that large space full of people was an very open minded ambient were people would be open to i Gess..almost everything..but they still are as normal the same more or less normal couples that are truthful to their man or woman,like Eric it's to Layla and Silvia to josh.Myself liked more to see them alone as an couple and sometimes receiving guests.But guess this summer some cool things can happen.

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hey Amy I think you talk about the compound right? In here as usual nobody home...::)

Stan at least it in the house..but hide from cams as usual,Just apear some minutes ago and it's cleaning things,this residents don't get it that if nobody in the house to see then no views..and byebye.Gess the Probrably warning They got westerday wasn't enougt.One thing for sure Layne first apartment in rlc it's an giant failure regard what it should be..people hiding,night cam all the time,cams not working and bad positioned,hope it was the first and last..

• Upvote 1