Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

For me the cams are too far away, I don't like most of these people, and I have better things to do. I'm not a fan of those Apts either.

Kind a feel the same,don't feel any conetion with that two new apartments and the people in it.Think would had result a lot better two smaller houses with nice closer cams and only an couple in each house.that way we could create some conetion or something.Think it wasn't an good experiment by them.But get some users may like it and even a lot maybe.

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well Layne told me he's aware of situation. I have faith in him he can make this appartement a success finally.

Buff..lets hope so jabba,right now today was Probrably the worst day till now,Gess he still didn't do nothing.But if he it's an smart man and wants the apartment he opened to succeed than a lot..a lottt must change.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Buff..lets hope so jabba,right now today was Probrably the worst day till now,Gess he still didn't do nothing.But if he it's an smart man and wants the apartment he opened to succeed than a lot..a lottt must change.

Trust me Layne is a good guy and he knows what we want to see.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe we will see big changes from now on,hope so,would be an win for we all.Gess one ,if not the big proof of fire will be the next weekend..in my opinion will make or almost end this house.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

No doubt about Layne's hopes and dreams, but who wants to see "forced" behavior? Not me! I want to Teya be a nymphomanic slut because she wants to be one, not because I want her to be one. Sorry to be so vulgar, but I say it to make a point. RLC awaits otherwise. This is VH, live it up!

• Upvote 1

apparently people don't like eva because she is not a fasion model. it is exactly that which should be an attraction here. she is an animal in bed without inhibitions & she is outperforming a few of the veterans on this site right now. i think she's fine & don't want to see her go just because teya won't do what we want.

Capture_2017_05_31_04_47_26_393.png

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

apparently people don't like eva because she is not a fasion model. it is exactly that which should be an attraction here. she is an animal in bed without inhibitions & she is outperforming a few of the veterans on this site right now. i think she's fine & don't want to see her go just because teya won't do what we want.

Capture_2017_05_31_04_47_26_393.png  0   409.55 kB

Yes thanks golfer. I thought I am the only one who likes her.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

No doubt about Layne's hopes and dreams, but who wants to see "forced" behavior? Not me! I want to Teya be a nymphomanic slut because she wants to be one, not because I want her to be one. Sorry to be so vulgar, but I say it to make a point. RLC awaits otherwise. This is VH, live it up!

Totaly understand you point,with all this if she starts doings what it's the normal and we expect in voyeur house,that is people in were in ALL apartments have lot of sex etc then would find me tiking..is she doing it always because it's being forced to do it because it's in VH..thing is she seems more suitable for an place were residents can do nothing if they want(like rlc).This place it's a lot more "hardcore" in lot of ways.

• Upvote 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Yes thanks golfer. I thought I am the only one who likes her.

she has surprised me that she is really hot in bed & continues to want sex a lot. although i am entertained by the voyeur sites in other ways also the thing that brought me here & continues to keep my interest the most is the possibility of sex. #2 is nudity. #3 general sexual behavior. #4 intrigue. if there was no sex i wouldn't be viewing for long.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Capture_2017_05_31_04_47_26_393.png

She just not appeal me fisicaly,not because she isn't a "top model" type,because I liked a lot for exemple Regina and she was even heavier than Eva.But I give totaly credit to her and mark for being delivering,they are not very present but when in they behave more or less like we expect from VH residents.This house it's only active because this couple that's the fact.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

She just not appeal me fisicaly,not because she isn't a "top model" type,because I liked a lot for exemple Regina and she was even heavier than Eva.But I give totaly credit to her and mark for being delivering,they are not very present but when in they behave more or less like we expect from VH residents.This house it's only active because this couple that's the fact.

Yes without them lights would have gone out already.

• Upvote 2