I want to thank VHTV for announcing Parties at this apt as they did today. So i know i wont miss anything by not watching. Otherwise there would always be some doubt that something might happen. But if there is a party i know they will only playing some games, drink some beer and go to bed at 2 am :)

• Upvote 1

I thought and hoped that something interesting would happen during or after Anna’s visit last night but by glancing over the replay it looks less interesting than riding in an empty bus or did I miss something?

15 minutes ago, Refur said:

I thought and hoped that something interesting would happen during or after Anna’s visit last night but by glancing over the replay it looks less interesting than riding in an empty bus or did I miss something?

The only thing I could notice with emphasis was that Anna and Misty really enjoyed the game. Apparently the only ones.
:cool:

1 hour ago, Russ said:

I wonder what is going on here  

bandicam 2017-07-14 15-48-48-082.jpg

I listened to some of this and, whilst I absolutely do not understand their language, could make out the name "Anna" a number of times. My guess is that Misty was sent to reinforce the message from "the parents".

Edited by Oldstalker
spellcheckers - the bane of my life.
  • Upvote 2

What is the relationship between Lisa and James? I don't watched this apartment that often and what I know is what is posted in this board. I caught Lisa changing away from James. All she did was change her shorts but she felt the need hide it. I never get this apartment. 

Just now, Hectorxx1 said:

What is the relationship between Lisa and James? I don't watched this apartment that often and what I know is what is posted in this board. I caught Lisa changing away from James. All she did was change her shorts but she felt the need hide it. I never get this apartment. 

james & chloe are an item & lisa is chloe's friend. i guess she's keeping an eye on him so that he doesn't act the way that chloe did while he was away.