Thank you, Amy! I am always an advocate for the meek and the weak. I protect them in my daily life or on the internet where I can. Whether it be with my words or my firearms. Lisa needs some love from us!

I am not sure what can be done by us. Lisa seems to be ok with her current arrangement on the floor. Which leads me to believe that her former accommodations may have been even worse. That saddens me and I wish I could offer her more assistance other than bitching to VH and, or Alex and Anna.

Lisa has absolutely gorgeous eyes! They're either green or blue, It's hard to tell from the cams, but you see they're beautiful.

Everyone keeps making mention that James is at fault for not sharing the bed and you maybe right but whose to say that it may be her choice and prefers the floor.

• Upvote 1

James is gay and Horny Chloe days ago almost giving it to another guy and he goes back to the apartment and does not know anything now that he is alone with the beautiful Lisa Do not Eat It A ... if Fosse eu Comia de boa still enjoyed in the Beautiful mouth of her