4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe Misty and David visiting their future appartement? Just a wild guess :angel:

You said that, not me. But in such a tight environment could they evolve more significantly? Although we have already seen that this apartment for "parties" can house up to 8 people at a time, scattered around their "rooms" .lol

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe Misty and David visiting their future appartement? Just a wild guess :angel:

No. They just stopped by the way - to cheer up the guys. AA remained a little longer. Then they (AA and MD) will go to have fun at night.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, groomy said:

No. They just stopped by the way - to cheer up the guys. AA remained a little longer. Then they (AA and MD) will go to have fun at night.

As long as Misty does not come back faint and loaded again, good fun for them four.
So Dean and Ashley can occupy the master bedroom and the bed, leaving the sofa for them later. Great way to start the initial line of the weekend.::)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Oldstalker said:

Misty has the most beautiful and lustrous hair out of almost all of the women between RLC, VH TV, Camarads and VV. I do not lust after her the way I could some of the other women but she has.

Yes shes really cute and hot. :heart: