19 minutes ago, Hectorxx1 said:

Is this girl whom is visiting now the same girl that visit Chloe and James the first day of the apartment? 

yes. she got in a fight with her bf & stayed for a few days cockblocking chloe & james.

Amy , honestly call me perv, but I would like to the ole' boy get his ropes out and tie um both up together, and then have his way with both of them and see those young ladies can handle it. or see if the dude can find his way to please two for the price of one so to speak. We already know that won't happen as they again for the repeat of so many times before get drunk and then just go to bed. :huh:

• Upvote 2

Hace 6 minutos, Hectorxx1 dijo:

¿Estoy loco para Pensar Que Estas dos chicas se ven Como que estan Relacionados? No Saben Que Tienen Apariencia muy similares Alrededor de sus ojos que me permiten Creo Que Son de Alguna forma relacionado. Tal vez estoy pensando Demasiado ESTO. 

No importa a mí, ya que es la follan los dos! Jajaja. Este apartamento es la mayor vergüenza! I prefer to see tenants sleeping rather than see this!

It is definitely the second apartment that I will fail to see, the first saw it... is it the ghost apartment, in which tenants are an hour or two in front of the cameras, even when inside the apartment, Yes, I am referring to the apartment of Teya and Stan.

30 minutes ago, Hectorxx1 said:

Am I crazy to think that this two girls look like they're related? I don't know they have very similar look around their eyes that let me think they're some how related. Maybe I am overthinking this. 

with out evidence i was thinking that the girl might be james's sister. chloe tried to blow him with sugar there & he kept pushing her away. if she was just chloe's friend why would he care?