40 minutes ago, Gudari said:

It seems perfect to me! If tonight he fucks these two guys, she is a champion!

Well!
If this somehow happens (I doubt in principle, but remembering Anna's "children", equally unpredictable), she socially would be the "W .." of the year, but for all of us here in a voyeur and pervenous environment , "The VH Queen" of the Year.:biggrin:

Until someone comes to rob you of the crown with another feat, of course.

Just be aware that it is past 00:00 hrs there. A little late to continue a visit, do you agree?

And she's gone out with the other guy for at least 15 minutes. Possibly buy more drinks and therefore this can really yield something further forward.
::)

13 minutes ago, Gudari said:

I don't know but I no longer have any hope at Chloe! You should already have fucked both of them!

How do you know one of them isn't related to her? How do you know her and James aren't still together? 

52 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

¿Cómo sabes que uno de ellos no tiene que ver con ella? ¿Cómo sabes que ella y James no siguen juntos? 

Misc, like that you answer you well or I answer wrong as you make often? I'll better shut up!

1 minute ago, Gudari said:

Misc, like that you answer you well or I answer wrong as you make often? I'll better shut up!

It's not about you being wrong. It's about thinking of logical reasons why something is or isn't happening. 

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

No se trata de que equivocarse. Se trata de pensar de razones lógicas por las cuales algo es o no está sucediendo. 

And if it happens? The power of the imagination friend! I think that in places like this, you can pass everything! Only you have to enjoy, let your imagination fly and not be so logical and predictable as you are sometimes friend! Open your mind and enjoy instead of attacking others please!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Estoy teniendo un momento muy difícil tratar de comprender cómo este apartamento se inscribe en el ámbito de VHTV :huh:

For once I agree with you. But that does not serve as a precedent!