The real mess here if you have not noticed is that we have an official member the site, now involved with another who does not belong.

So in order to avoid conflicts, they are more intimately related outside of there and cams.

With this we have for the last 15 days (and can be evidently proven by the best moments) only bath situations (basic) and in these, some discreet and solitary masturbations.
This is for an apartment where one reads and identifies a couple.
At least until I checked this post, it was ..

27 minutes ago, thedbear said:

If this "bizarre" situation happens in RLC, (which I doubt would be possible), the apartment would have already entered "maintenance" before it reached this extremely confusing level ...

But then again, that's exactly why RLC sucks. 

Because I'm not one of these people that complains when someone isn't getting naked or having sex every 8 minutes, I actually find this situation between Chloe, James, and this new guy quite fascinating. Anyone can tune into one of the other 8 or 9 apartments to see a pair of tits if they're so inclined to see them, including that poor excuse for a camsite Casahot which is specifically made for camgirls to do their camgirl shit. Even if you or anybody is one of those that HAS to see sex and/nudity at all times, I will never understand why people continually watch an apartment that does not offer them what they want. Why is the concept of "if you don't like it, simply don't watch it" so hard for some to grasp? I have ZERO respect for casahot or anything that goes on there, but you don't see me making posts in that thread everyday about it. I just don't watch it. Simple as that.

These types of moments for people are what make these sites interesting to ME. It's a real moment that isn't so clear what's to be expected. It's the only apartment outside of Anna and Alex that has any sort of unpredictability to it. Will James come back like everyone says/thinks? Or is he gone for good and Chloe and this new guy gonna wind up in a relationship? OR is James actually coming back and is Chloe on some scandalous shit right now? OR in some other possible situation, does James actually know that Chloe is fooling around with another dude while he's away and doesn't care? Will this new guy ever get to fuck Chloe or will she endlessly cock tease him? And if he does fuck her (finally), what will be the consequences? These are the types of things that are fun for ME personally as a voyeur to figure out. 

Like you said because they're so rigid with their vanilla bullshit, shitty RLC would have put the apartment under maintenance and probably closed it, killing any sort of intrigue behind the situation without any sort of clarity. And is the exact reason why there isn't a single apartment on RLC worth looking at nor will there ever be again.

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

But then again, that's exactly why RLC sucks. 

Because I'm not one of these people that complains when someone isn't getting naked or having sex every 8 minutes, I actually find this situation between Chloe, James, and this new guy quite fascinating. Anyone can tune into one of the other 8 or 9 apartments to see a pair of tits if they're so inclined to see them, including that poor excuse for a camsite Casahot which is specifically made for camgirls to do their camgirl shit. Even if you or anybody is one of those that HAS to see sex and/nudity at all times, I will never understand why people continually watch an apartment that does not offer them what they want. Why is the concept of "if you don't like it, simply don't watch it" so hard for some to grasp? I have ZERO respect for casahot or anything that goes on there, but you don't see me making posts in that thread everyday about it. I just don't watch it. Simple as that.

These types of moments for people are what make these sites interesting to ME. It's a real moment that isn't so clear what's to be expected. It's the only apartment outside of Anna and Alex that has any sort of unpredictability to it. Will James come back like everyone says/thinks? Or is he gone for good and Chloe and this new guy gonna wind up in a relationship? OR is James actually coming back and is Chloe on some scandalous shit right now? OR in some other possible situation, does James actually know that Chloe is fooling around with another dude while he's away and doesn't care? Will this new guy ever get to fuck Chloe or will she endlessly cock tease him? And if he does fuck her (finally), what will be the consequences? These are the types of things that are fun for ME personally as a voyeur to figure out. 

Like you said because they're so rigid with their vanilla bullshit, shitty RLC would have put the apartment under maintenance and probably closed it, killing any sort of intrigue behind the situation without any sort of clarity. And is the exact reason why there isn't a single apartment on RLC worth looking at nor will there ever be again.

Wow! This time we reversed. You went to the left and I to the right, but again we came together to the goal.
The possibilities pointed out are the same as mine.
With a detail. I worry about one more and that the outcome may be unexpectedly tragic as well.
As far as we can see and see VH does not have an immediate alarm condition to this as RLC has.

Example? Vanessa and Thomas.
Remember how Thomas's last vision was after Vanessa's situation.

Visibly drugged, intoxicated and writing papers and scattering them on the floor.

Remember how long the apartment was under maintenance before it finally got out of line?
And the recent conduct we had with Vanessa's return, completely unrecognizable in her behavior and even somewhat self-defeating?
Nothing of course concrete, but the circumstances are at least unsettling.

What bothers me here to the case and thus prevents us from looking in some more reliable direction is this silence, completely without logical purpose of VH.

As for Chloe and this guy, I think you did not follow closely and with attention to the events between them during the party. One thing you were right about. It would not be on cam anyway.

Sorry if the translation has lost any sense of context.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

I worry about one more and that the outcome may be unexpectedly tragic as well.
As far as we can see and see VH does not have an immediate alarm condition to this as RLC has.

Example? Vanessa and Thomas.
Remember how Thomas's last vision was after Vanessa's situation.

Visibly drugged, intoxicated and writing papers and scattering them on the floor.

It should go without saying that I don't wish any physical harm to any of the tenants, whether it be self harm or harm from one of their partners, but the difference between me and presumably a lot of people here is that I don't get emotionally invested in anybody on cam. Ever. I don't know them. They have no impact on my life. My "job" as a voyeur is to simply watch... and that's it. I don't get sad when people leave nor do I care if people break up. 

The situation at Vanessa and Thomas's place was fucked up, I agree. Anytime a person gets cheated on in any context, it's bad. It's made even worse when it happens in front of an audience. And while I did feel a tiny bit bad for Thomas, he handled that situation like a real bitch and his over reaction is what made that incident worse than it actually was. Him getting that worked up is what really closed that apartment down. Getting THAT emotionally attached to people to that level is always a mistake in my eyes, to the point where if they're for whatever reason not in your life anymore you ceased to function as a human being and I find it pathetic whether it be to a man or a woman. 

As for the situation with James and Chloe, like I said earlier, we don't know what the situation is and it doesn't really make sense to comment about anything about it until we get more information, as I'm not one of these people that likes to make things up in my head. I was simply raising the questions that I find intriguing about everything that's going on right now. But even if this the worst case scenario, I would at least hope that James doesn't lose his shit to the point that Thomas did. 

19 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It should go without saying that I don't wish any physical harm to any of the tenants, whether it be self harm or harm from one of their partners, but the difference between me and presumably a lot of people here is that I don't get emotionally invested in anybody on cam. Ever. I don't know them. They have no impact on my life. My "job" as a voyeur is to simply watch... and that's it. I don't get sad when people leave nor do I care if people break up. 

The situation at Vanessa and Thomas's place was fucked up, I agree. Anytime a person gets cheated on in any context, it's bad. It's made even worse when it happens in front of an audience. And while I did feel a tiny bit bad for Thomas, he handled that situation like a real bitch and his over reaction is what made that incident worse than it actually was. Him getting that worked up is what really closed that apartment down. Getting THAT emotionally attached to people to that level is always a mistake in my eyes, to the point where if they're for whatever reason not in your life anymore you ceased to function as a human being and I find it pathetic whether it be to a man or a woman. 

As for the situation with James and Chloe, like I said earlier, we don't know what the situation is and it doesn't really make sense to comment about anything about it until we get more information, as I'm not one of these people that likes to make things up in my head. I was simply raising the questions that I find intriguing about everything that's going on right now. But even if this the worst case scenario, I would at least hope that James doesn't lose his shit to the point that Thomas did. 

Adding.
As I already pointed out, I accompanied this apartment online most of the time it allowed me and rescued it almost entirely in the timeline.
First project by Anna and Alex.Expectations about.

When I was off the net and finally when I got back, I lost the north of the compass.
I searched the posts for something to anchor, but to no avail.
Online I would certainly have an idea of what might have happened. I would have seen and searched.

Actually I do not blame Chloe for this situation, but James, since the one who became vulnerable and helpless was she.

Even with him removed for whatever reason or justified reason, he could somehow encourage Chloe to proceed in a way identical to what Teya was doing while Stan was not actually joining the project. Justified and controlled and controlled sturation.

An example only. Of many possibilities
Now as you say, wait. As we are doing today 15 days running.

15 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Adding.
As I already pointed out, I accompanied this apartment online most of the time it allowed me and rescued it almost entirely in the timeline.
First project by Anna and Alex.Expectations about.

When I was off the net and finally when I got back, I lost the north of the compass.
I searched the posts for something to anchor, but to no avail.
Online I would certainly have an idea of what might have happened. I would have seen and searched.

Actually I do not blame Chloe for this situation, but James, since the one who became vulnerable and helpless was she.

Even with him removed for whatever reason or justified reason, he could somehow encourage Chloe to proceed in a way identical to what Teya was doing while Stan was not actually joining the project. Justified and controlled and controlled sturation.

An example only. Of many possibilities
Now as you say, wait. As we are doing today 15 days running.

Why Stan as an example?
Because he's totally different from James.
Your name is not on the line or even make up the room with Teya.
We can then understand that it is not part of the project. And it's about as long as James is away. A little more . Stan enters on 02 and James leaves on 06.