I'm intrigued by the drama in this apartment.  I went to sleep at 06:00 their time and the party was still going on.  When I checked them at a little before 13:00 I saw a couple in the bed. When they woke, they didn't show any affection, but then from my very limited free view he seems to be trying to cuddle.

Who was the female having sex in the bathroom?

3 hours ago, heineken said:

First off, I don't see anyway James is coming back. I could be wrong, but I believe Chloe fucked this guy off camera when she was gone for about an hour in the middle of her party. And she would have fucked him after everyone left if Sugar and the other guy weren't in the room. This was by far the closest he came to fucking Chloe on camera. And he's going to wake up with the biggest case of blue balls. I'm surprised he didn't just go to the bathroom to jerk off. But Chloe is clearly inviting this guy to come back to her apartment time and time again. The first time I thought it was just a drunken mistake on her part, but when he kept coming back you can tell she does want him. She just won't do anything with anyone else in the room. 

I also don't believe James and Chloe have an open relationship. Otherwise I think James would have tried to get a threesome going with Chloe and Sugar, much like Layne has done. What guy wouldn't want that if they had the opportunity?

I do agree with everyone that said Chloe should be fined for any guest that manipulates the cameras. Nobody should touch the cameras except for the tenants or managers of that apartment. That needs to be made clear. Before any guest comes over, they should be told about the cameras. And if they don't want to be on camera, don't come over. It's as simple as that.

This apartment does have an element of drama, which can be a good thing and we know that's what entices people to see Anna and Alex as well. But when it's just a repeat of the same events we've seen every couple days, it loses interest fast. 

Yes! Chloe on her first hit was completely intoxicated and the guy took advantage of it. In a disloyal and Machiavellian way.

In the same way with that other did with Jess also in the bathroom.
He remained lucid all the time.Exactly like the other one I point to as an example.
To save more unnecessary words since everyone here already has their conclusions what I observe is that he came to "demolish" this apartment for its continuity to the project.
With or without James, Anna and Alex have a serious problem at hand now. And Alex will have to enter the scene now, since it will need his presence there to correct the cams out of position (Cam 3 and 5). Maybe with Anna too.

If he really had feelings for Chloe he would not behave this way as we have. He is not part of, or has responsibilities with, the project. Chloe, yes. And James too. Together.
I think it's one more thing that VH need to be aware of in future similar situations.

2 hours ago, whatare3 said:

I hate that he moved the camera in the bathroom but at least he wasn't trying to hide from it. He was trying to show off but failed miserably.

Strangely the timeline is edited. I was following on line and who moved at first was the other boy to the other girl. This was what resumed it / so that they would be visualized.

The curious thing is that I went to do the homework after a translation of Groomy when they were still in the interview and I found our comments here in the Anna and Alex forum, predicting exactly something like that for them.
Our pessimism from that moment finally became real.
Anyway the damage is already done. Now wait for next chapters on how things and situations may or may not be corrected.

3 hours ago, eagleb1 said:

I'm intrigued by the drama in this apartment.  I went to sleep at 06:00 their time and the party was still going on.  When I checked them at a little before 13:00 I saw a couple in the bed. When they woke, they didn't show any affection, but then from my very limited free view he seems to be trying to cuddle.

Who was the female having sex in the bathroom?

a guest whom i haven't seen before.

It's time for Sugar to put out or get out she is taking up space and if James is not coming back take his name of the house, this is the best we will get from Sugar,  the camera needs angled down a little

bandicam 2017-06-20 09-52-50-503.jpg

• Upvote 4