2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I think its time to bring in some fines for that appartement. Its now the second time guests messin with cams in there. Maybe with a fine it would tell Chloe to better watch out what idiots she brings in there....

With sjhe present would be possible, but with her absent it is a little difficult to maintain any order there.
Only Sugar that was present most of the time from what I could check on the timeline.

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

With sjhe present would be possible, but with her absent it is a little difficult to maintain any order there.
Only Sugar that was present most of the time from what I could check on the timeline.

Well as the participant in this appartement shes responsible for that nobody messes with cams. If she cant do it then she should not invite that idiots. A fine will tell her

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well as the participant in this appartement shes responsible for that nobody messes with cams. If she cant do it then she should not invite that idiots. A fine will tell her

But I want exactly this. A bill . More than due for everything we are going through and paying for here ..

In anticipation of panic as to the possibility of this idiot coming to compose the apartment with Chloe.
Or rather changing the vision, I think the idiots were us in thinking that he was "idiot."
We saw today, of course not.

I hope James returns and in his luggage comes another girl, because the one he left here apparently has already lost.
I definitely think Anna and Alex do not get lucky with their project team.

Amy likes drama.We have one eminent here (and I hope it has no more drastic consequences).
How is this penalty going to be explained to James if the one who brought this pack was our friend there?
And even if the penalty does not occur, how is the occurrence explained?

Just now, thedbear said:

Amy likes drama.We have one eminent here (and I hope it has no more drastic consequences).
How is this penalty going to be explained to James if the one who brought this pack was our friend there?
And even if the penalty does not occur, how is the occurrence explained?

I for sure hope they will get fined. Its the only method to stop this in future...

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I for sure hope they will get fined. Its the only method to stop this in future...

I think it's now safe to open the support for the cams (05 and 3). We should not have anyone playing with them right there anymore.