i had a lot of fun for a long time but as i got older & the drug laws got tougher a lot of the fun went away. also where i worked started drug testing at 1 point & where it used to be party city became like a prison. i was lucky enough to get early retirement before the company declared bankruptcy. i don't miss it 1 bit.

Just now, nack said:

As a non smoker and non drinker..can't comment on anything discussed here. I don't even drink coke or pepsi. 

Prefer lime juice...:biggrin:

you're lucky. in the long run you'll be a lot healthier & a lot richer.

• Upvote 1

Just now, nack said:

As a non smoker and non drinker..can't comment on anything discussed here. I don't even drink coke or pepsi. 

Prefer lime juice...:biggrin:

Lime juice is not that bad actually still cant compete to beer though :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

weed was fine. it should be legal everywhere. but it will make you lazy. but it's much safer than alcohol. the u.s. is so far behind in their drug laws it is ridiculous. washington politicians don't have a clue & don't listen to anything except $ needed for their re-election. they are totally useless.

When states see how much tax money they can make from getting in the weed business, it will be legal everywhere. I totally agree weed is safer than drinking, but it does take away ambition to do stuff other than hang out. A lot of drunk people get nasty and starting fights, speeding in their cars, getting aggresive etc. I have no interest in driving at all when i'm stoned, too much to think about!

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

When states see how much tax money they can make from getting in the weed business, it will be legal everywhere. I totally agree weed is safer than drinking, but it does take away ambition to do stuff other than hang out. A lot of drunk people get nasty and starting fights, speeding in their cars, getting aggresive etc. I have no interest in driving at all when i'm stoned, too much to think about!

the penalties for dui are enough to keep you off the road. and the states are realizing the monotary benefits of legalization. but the feds are still assholes. they fight about issues that should have been settled long ago & waste time & money doing it. as i said they are totally out of touch & useless.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I dont drink much. I just drink sometimes becasue I like the taste of it not because of the alcohol.

I havn't grown up yet, i like the taste and i want to get a buzz. I'm the friendliest person drinking you'll ever meet though, other than Eric maybe, 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, nack said:

Drinking by women here in India is rare. You will still find some ladies drinking in the metropolitan cities at clubs or social gatherings but in general very very rare.

Why is that? Are they not allowed to?