Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos June 2017.

Kamila is still my RLC favorite.  I don't know why she has been walking around and also doing exercises with no pants on--I guess just to attract RLC viewers.  Whatever the reason, I like it.

26 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

This the only place where the tenants don't look like Kami's hamster, trapped in a cage. Kami is always surprising, Kristy a whole show by herself. I won't subscribe if they were not there.

I will quit subscribing to RLC whenever Kami leaves.  I have been attracted primarily to her ever since she first appeared on RLC when she was at the original Barcelona apartment.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, skipp said:

I will quit subscribing to RLC whenever Kami leaves.  I have been attracted primarily to her ever since she first appeared on RLC when she was at the original Barcelona apartment.

I watch some of the other apartments every now and then,but Kami is the only one I will pay to watch.

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I watch some of the other apartments every now and then,but Kami is the only one I will pay to watch.

You speak for a lot of us out here kamilla and kristy cannot be matched. I hope RLC understands what they have because if they loose them, I don't believe they will get them back this time.

2 minutes ago, garth anderson said:

You speak for an lot of us out here kamilla and kristy cannot be matched. I hope RLC understands what they have because if they loose them, I don't believe they will get them back this time.

They do lose Kami for a large chunk of the time, and Kristy for that matter....:dodgy:

1 hour ago, skipp said:

I guess you are planning on being subscribed to RLC until the day our Sun turns into a Red Giant and possibly swallows up the earth :biggrin::biggrin:

5 minutes ago, garth anderson said:

You speak for an lot of us out here kamilla and kristy cannot be matched. I hope RLC understands what they have because if they loose them, I don't believe they will get them back this time.

Kamila and Kristy are the Princesses of RLC,,,and a lot of RLC's main long time costumers are here because of them,,,even if they are not around a lot, because of work, school and many vacations,,they still are a huge deal to RLC and it's costumers.:angel: