Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos June 2017.

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I think Kami's close friend Yula is touring Europe.She was in Germany and then in Greece.

She is touring the greek islands, fist Mikonos, now Paros. Her plane from Munich to Greece had a problem, she had to stay one night in the Novotel of the airport....

Sometimes I think Kami and Kristy say things to purposely lead us astray because they do not want us to know where they are going or what they are doing.I now think the whole story about them going to Hong Kong for a birthday party with a bunch of strange men was a lie they told to cover for the real reason they went there.I think the real reason was to film the TV episode because that is all they talked about when they returned.They said nothing about the birthday party when they came back.Plus,how did they just happen to get the TV part for the few days they were in Hong Kong?

10 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Sometimes I think Kami and Kristy say things to purposely lead us astray because they do not want us to know where they are going or what they are doing.I now think the whole story about them going to Hong Kong for a birthday party with a bunch of strange men was a lie they told to cover for the real reason they went there.I think the real reason was to film the TV episode because that is all they talked about when they returned.They said nothing about the birthday party when they came back.Plus,how did they just happen to get the TV part for the few days they were in Hong Kong?

They don't even tell the truth to each other.. They are on stage here, 24/7, they are playing Kami and Kristy, not O. and S. And both are in the show business... Kami is also a bit of a drama queen, I like her a lot, but I understand she is playing her feelings, over and over. Sad in the morning, very happy in the evening, changing mood very quickly. Kristy is more stable, and sometimes tells Kami to stop her bullshit, in a nice way, always, at least in the apartment.

My current subscription expires tomorrow.To renew or not to renew,that is the question.If I renew I just know Kami will leave on another 3 week trip.Wish RLC would publish their travel schedules in advance,would make my decision a lot easier. lol

• Upvote 1